New Predator vs Predalien Picture

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 14, 2007, 11:40:01 PM

Author
New Predator vs Predalien Picture (Read 23,655 times)

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

The new avsp 2 picture  it is truly great .

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

to adam (nz) you said in your comment that the pred in the picture happens at the start when the pred-alien 'whacks' the predators. But that happens in a space ship in space, not on earth in the rain!!   this is the wolf!!! and it is the final battle...yeh i know the pred's face dont look good as the predator's in P1 & P2. But there's nothing we can do? plus this is a production still, not the final film version. Peace  Rock On!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

hey gb! hws it goin bro. totally agree with ya!  Rock On!

carnalien

carnalien

i love the idea of preds gettin "whacked" in space. thats wat i wanted from avp. a story similar to alien but with preds instead of humans. i wanted the preds to encounter a new deadly threat (aliens) wich they had no idea how to deal with n they start gettin picked off one by one. of course the movie would flop from the lack of dialogue but it would be cool yea

PREDALIEN-K.

It would be cool to see the Preds engaged in ritual combat to determine which one's are worthy to go on the hunt. Like in the original AVP comic books. No armor just hand to hand combat. It would make a great scene for the movie.

gul kalvo

gul kalvo

This is pure CRAP. If I were the director and had to face ADI work I would rather keep the predators masked.    Not to mention alien warriors on all the pics posted until now, that neck, and that mouth with the lower jaw hanging on the air...It remembers me the AR newborn mouth (they should have jailed ADI team after that)  At least I would not  be as dissapointed as when I saw the face on AVP. Now I now what lies behind the mask.  All my hopes lies now on directors and edition work to see anything interesting.

Bomb The Bass

Bomb The Bass

I really hope this movie is good! im not happy with ADI but with clever directing good editiong and lighting etc they mite be able to pull it off.  I also hope this isn't justa cheap slasher movie..with bad acting and its hard, dark scary and violent oh and true to the original's. The interview with brothers struase sounded cool! the way they speak 'whack' and the whole 'wolf is a cleaner' i mean that's ganster talk and there not justa geek who want's 2 make a video game movie like Anderson.  Please please let this be a good movie and not just another way to make more money out of us hard working fans..if so i will loose all hope and interset in future project's regarding predator or alien.  Lets just pray...p.s lets stop moaning and stuff because if its good were going to look like idiot's and if the movie is bad then we can just forget the whol thing and go else where.  bye

Krycek

Krycek

That's a good point. Who really cares when the predator gets unmasked. I always thought that it removed part of their coolness/scaryness. Masks on!

KARHAN

KARHAN

i think its gonnna be badass

Matt

Matt

after looking ate the adi book i relised the pred face designe wasn't that bad it was the lighting lack of slime and the way the moved the mandibles out to far that ruined it. i thought the elder from the end was cool. my favorite pred was the elder from p2 witch was the same as the first one eccept it had a sword more decoration and more horns.

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

I think the predator looks awesome and is 10000x better then the one in AvP and the strasse brother are tacking Paul ws. Anderson to school!!!

PredGlory86

PredGlory86

i agree with what a few people have said on here...its a production still so chances are it will look much better when the movie finally does come out. the way the brothers are hyping up this "wolf" predator...it seems to me its going to be a complete kick ass ninja of sorts. and if the predalien hybrid really does take out a bunch of preds then that also leads me to believe that it is also going to be really badass. so have faith...

PREDALIEN-K.

Just 3 months to go Prepare yourselves for the Hunt.

gb

gb

no doubt both species are gunna kick ass! im thrilled 2 hear da aliens r gunna start a war and diss pred is no-doubt gunna finnish it! BRING THE NOISE!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Okay guys we know chet (the pred-alien) is going to whack a bunch of predator's, and the wolf means bizzness  So who do you think, is going to win?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed