New Predator vs Predalien Picture

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 14, 2007, 11:40:01 PM

Author
New Predator vs Predalien Picture (Read 23,515 times)

talset

talset

it look's like a combination of the face in predator 1 and predator 2, that's a great job!!!!

csutkakoma

I agree talset!

Matt

Matt

i just made this all i did was made the legs longer and the crotch thing shorter and changed the face. i think it looks better. http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1388657367&size=o

frankaster

frankaster

just hope fox to hire stan winston for predator 3! make a patition for that, because i don´t want a new standalone predator movie with ADI´s rubery predator(s?) and with out links with the alien series

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Well, besides that its a production photo and there's the "yellow" lighting issue, I think the Predator's face looks cool. Much better than AVP's Predator. Of course, I would like to see some better pictures of Wolf's face or just watch the damn movie, before making a final opinion.  I honestly don't think anyone could reproduce or do better than Winston's "Predator". It will always be the best design.  To everyone else, let's just wait and see the movie, before having a heart-attack over this production photo.

PREDALIEN-K.

Practical effect beats CGI any day. at least in these films the creatures are real and in Camera. George Lucas for example way over used CGI in new Star wars film. The effects aren't bad but after a while you get sick of looking at CG characters.

vortep

vortep

PREDALIEN-K. You just say wath i want to hear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you.Finaly someone to say it! The expirience is real for bouth vewers and actors when the critures are there.

pred88

pred88

i agree also ohhhhhhhh man that predator 2 face will always be in my mind it's the best ever the pred looked so real in predator 2

Adam (NZ)

Adam (NZ)

I dont think that any of you have the right idea.  If any of you people on here recall in an artice with the two producers writers and director brothers with an interviewer they said that "you see alot of predators getn whacked by the predalien".  I personally think that this is a rookie (or young predator).  The spikes in its head have not reached male dominant length (ie: Elder Predator (Predator 2 movie)).  This shot absolutely kicks major ass and do you know why??? its because it is a young predator getn "whacked" by the predalien.  CAN anyone see what the predalien has done to that poor predator???  I has used a swipe motion in its arm (similar to the swipe of the alien crossbreed with ripley's dna as template) and completely taken off the lower jaw of the predator!!!!!!!!!  This I strongly believe is NOT the predator known as WOLF as he resembles the cleanup of the predalien situation...just look at the pic on this fabulous site of the predator with the barb of the predaliens tail through him and the predators claws slammed into its head!  Classic work unfolding here!  Hail PREDATOR!...!FOREVER!

EpsilonOrpheon777

@ Adam (NZ)...  ummm so are you saying that, despite the fact that it has the blades that belong to Wolf sticking out of its head [which presumably happens later or perhaps in the middle of the film], this Predalien has actually shown a new power and has gone back in time to fight and "whack" some Predators to START the movie?  i mean, i understand that you have your theory, but i think we all have agreed that Wolf is the one that gets impaled by the tail of the Predalien as seen in the trailer, and therefore is the one who slammed his gauntlet blades in the jaw of the Predalien, AS SEEN IN THE TRAILER. but what do i know    :D  

Zero T.

Zero T.

8)     ;D  Looks pretty cool if you ask me.The green skin-thing looks kinda weird?The Predalien looks cooler because you can see him better.The Predator looks cool to.

[CaM]Spoon

[CaM]Spoon

Stan Winston did Aliens, predator 1 and 2.   I dont know about you but those are the only movies where the aliens and predators look the best.  Dont know why Fox is so damn cheap and at least do it right! Stan Winston is alien and predator GOD.

csutkakoma

What kind of green skin? Thin man this is a picture with a very bad quality! The pred skins's color is like in the predator 1! Check the trailer!

csutkakoma

I mean think. The picture has a green tone because of the bad quality!

gb

gb

i hope theres a big dramatic scene wen his mask is removed- resulting in that fantastic roer and hoping the rooftop battle is kinda lyk the (NEO VS 100 SMITHS).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed