Ben Rigby Joins Alien: Covenant

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 15, 2016, 07:11:09 AM

Author
Ben Rigby Joins Alien: Covenant (Read 19,365 times)

Enoch

Enoch

Isle of Skye – 35020 BCE
Sumerian – 8590 BCE
Egyptian – 2470 BCE
Hittite – 1760 BCE
Babylonian – 1540 BCE
Mayan – 620 CE
Hawaiian – 680 CE

Those are the artefacts from the beginnign of the movie, last two dates are interesting. We know that thing on LV-223 happened some 2000 years ago; so 2093 year of Prometheus landing on lv-223 - 2000 = 93, and now look at those last two dates... Engineers visited Earth after all those happenings??? Well, they afterall didnt want to destroy humans at all???

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Enoch on Mar 16, 2016, 03:43:28 PM
Isle of Skye – 35020 BCE
Sumerian – 8590 BCE
Egyptian – 2470 BCE
Hittite – 1760 BCE
Babylonian – 1540 BCE
Mayan – 620 CE
Hawaiian – 680 CE

Those are the artefacts from the beginnign of the movie, last two dates are interesting. We know that thing on LV-223 happened some 2000 years ago; so 2093 year of Prometheus landing on lv-223 - 2000 = 93, and now look at those last two dates... Engineers visited Earth after all those happenings??? Well, they afterall didnt want to destroy humans at all???

Or Maybe they are divided into castes or factions...we have the angels of life traveling in a flying saucer...and the angels of death traveling on a space croissant  :laugh:

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Mar 16, 2016, 03:59:50 PM
Or Maybe they are divided into castes or factions...we have the angels of life traveling in a flying saucer...and the angels of death traveling on a space croissant  :laugh:

Probably...

We then have this photo showing that some Engineers (with robes) visited lv-223 after all events that led to outbreak...
This scene was intended to be a part of hologram viewed by David in orrery room, but it was droped out...

You can see how they inspect holes on pods...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Mar 16, 2016, 02:26:28 PM
I fully expect David to become integrated with the Engineers' tech.  For better or for worse.  Perhaps it will be David that connects with Ash eventually as part of an android vs human coup.

I expect to see him running around with some sort of Engineer body.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

... whilst collaborating with Amanda Ripley?

Corporal Hicks

That was for our April Fool's last year.

LordCassusSnow

I like how Enoch totally spewed out his own fan fiction and then contradicted himself with the facts! lol Anyway i agree with the corporal in that David will end up in some kind of bio suit but since someone else is saying this movie will back up into Alien im wondering if Alien is meant to be the third movie? Maybe we'll find out Shaw isn't on some other journey and David will reveal he killed her after acquiring a new body. Also, Ridley has stated before that the engineers in the beginning of Prometheus were the good and the ones towards the end were rebels. You know, keeping with the old religious stuff ;)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Enoch on Mar 16, 2016, 04:05:50 PM

Probably...

We then have this photo showing that some Engineers (with robes) visited lv-223 after all events that led to outbreak...
This scene was intended to be a part of hologram viewed by David in orrery room, but it was droped out...

Sabotage on LV-223? could be signs of war...

Also, perhaps the creation of a paradise like the Earth and its inhabitants (humans for example) is the reproductive cycle of the Engineers. Humans may have evolved to become the "new Engineers". When the evolutionary leap happens, humans lose their sexuality and become hermaphrodites. Perhaps that is why the Black Goo reacts differently in human and Engineers. And with our impure and primitive genetic, we create monsters. Since we are not ready to use the tool of life (something like the forbidden fruit)

LordCassusSnow

LordCassusSnow

Also, sorry if this has been discussed, but is this movie sounding kinda like Halo 4? Havnt played it but from what i understand a large colony ship is sent out, crashes on an alien world and is threatened not only by strange alien creatures but also ancient beings known as Prometheans?

Crazy Shrimp, that theory is absolutely mind blowing! I love it because Dan O'Bannon had a similar idea for his alien's back story. But i probably dont need to tell you ;D

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: LordCassusSnow on Mar 16, 2016, 04:31:13 PM
I like how Enoch totally spewed out his own fan fiction and then contradicted himself with the facts! lol

Well thats fan fiction... :laugh: ;D Where did I specifically contradict my theories with the facts?

Facts are that there are possibliy someone above Engineers, facts are that there are two groups of Engineers... Its also a fact that Engineers did visited Earth after events on lv-223... which can suggest that there are indeed two groups.

Who made first egg and xeno... creature on the mural with the beak and thorn elbow... I would bet on it.

LordCassusSnow

It was when you made up that story about the still and then telling us what the still was really meant for. Now for your so called "facts" ::) . Facts are bud, that if you throw "possibly" in your facts you can say just about anything. Also, how is it a fact engineers went back to lv223? Or earth since your contradicting yourself AGAIN?(You know you said lv223 then earth right?) Wheres the evidence in the movie? Wheres the statement from Ridley? Show us a picture or quote that isnt fan fiction.

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: LordCassusSnow on Mar 16, 2016, 05:04:37 PM
It was when you made up that story about the still and then telling us what the still was really meant for. Now for your so called "facts" ::) . Facts are bud, that if you throw "possibly" in your facts you can say just about anything. Also, how is it a fact engineers went back to lv223? Or earth since your contradicting yourself AGAIN?(You know you said lv223 then earth right?) Wheres the evidence in the movie? Wheres the statement from Ridley? Show us a picture or quote that isnt fan fiction.

Facts or probabilities it's irrelevant... we are just speculating I'm not telling that anything is certain!
But these are the facts from movie:

Isle of Skye – 35020 BCE
Sumerian – 8590 BCE
Egyptian – 2470 BCE
Hittite – 1760 BCE
Babylonian – 1540 BCE
Mayan – 620 CE
Hawaiian – 680 CE

Obiously those two are after lv-223 outbreak... Is it a fact? Yes!
Events in Prometheus took place in 2093, Engineers on LV-223 are dead for 2000 years,
so 2093-2000=93 and those two artefacts above were created a couple of centuries after that...
Once again it's just a curiosity... Maybe it's relevant, maybe it's not...

And scene on a photo showing engineers in robes obviously took place after the outbreak (there are holes in pods!)...
But that scene never was in a movie, so I presume that its irrelevant!

I hope you thought about this...?

P.S.
Watching this interview, we can speculate that Engineers did not create first Xeno... so somebody else did that (who?)!
Engineers are just a race of servants to somebody above (my speculation), and one groupe of them rebelled against that ultimate boss...

https://youtu.be/zInLxITvRBo?t=23m44s

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: Enoch on Mar 16, 2016, 04:05:50 PM

Probably...

Is this a joke ?? Is that picture real ? Is it an actual unused scene ?

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 16, 2016, 07:04:31 PM
Is this a joke ?? Is that picture real ? Is it an actual unused scene ?

Real picture from Blu-ray bonus content! That scene was not used in the final cut of the movie.

oduodu

oduodu

Enoch

Thanks man for posting that! The elders who spoke to the sacrificial engineer was on lv 223 ?! Well you know what I mean not literally the same ones but that the elders was on lv 223 at the time of the outbreak.  That changes everything. I am assuming the one wearing the cape is an elder like the one in the unused scene who spoke to the  sacrificial engineer.

Sorry that was a bit off topic

BUT I had to respond to that.

It's great to hear that the script is a good one. That makes me very happy.

#sighs content#

Nope I looked at it - doesn't look like elders sorry.

Enoch could you post this picture in the best pictures of Prometheus thread ??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed