Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 223,839 times)

cmc

cmc

You "called rape"?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

I used to think she was just killed, but then again I used to think it was her arm that you saw.

After reading the other topics about this (one of them has the pic of the foot) I started to wonder.

The noises she made are really strange, and there is no reason that her cloths would be taken off except...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Xenoscream on May 26, 2010, 03:37:22 PM
I used to think she was just killed, but then again I used to think it was her arm that you saw.

After reading the other topics about this (one of them has the pic of the foot) I started to wonder.

The noises she made are really strange, and there is no reason that her cloths would be taken off except...

Thanks to Gates for having that sig many moons ago.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Also look at the weird position of the alluce...

predxeno

predxeno

What's an alluce?

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

I never thought of it that way. I'm watching alien again today. MAN that makes the movie a shitload more disturbing to me... :o

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 26, 2010, 03:46:33 PM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/ShadowPred/gates-lambertred-white2.jpg

Thanks to Gates for having that sig many moons ago.

Ah, Gates. I miss him and his long pauses.

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 26, 2010, 02:52:04 PM
The Alien shoved its tail up from some hole to the mouth.
Gruesome!

SiL

SiL

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 26, 2010, 02:52:04 PM
The Alien shoved its tail up from some hole to the mouth.
Not according to anything on-screen it didn't.

maledoro

maledoro

How many of these "Lambert raped?" threads are there, now?

SM

SM

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

The idea of a rape sounds generally interesting but I wouldnt like it at all in the movie. It doesnt make any sense. Her death lasted only 5 seconds so I doubt theres any room for rape. Besides, with what (no penis) and for what? The creature is asexual and would have no point in doing anything sexual since its not how it reproducts. 5 seconds off scream and shes dead. In those 5 seconds he grabbed her and killed her. So the sex thing could only happen in about 2 seconds

The explanation I take is what we see on screen which is the tail closing in. Since it was originally Brett's death, I take what happened with the tail next as a canon explanation

What's certain is that he killed her fast. Because it sounded like she was choking Im guessing he ripped her open or something similar to this effect.

SM

SM

Pretty sure her death a little longer than 5 seconds.

And I'd hardly call it "fast" based on the noises she was making.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

It was a couple of seconds, when Ill get a minute Ill check it out

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed