Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 223,785 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Trash Queen on Apr 16, 2021, 02:34:08 PM
Considering the "screams" I'd say Lambert certainly got something different from the rest of the crew.

I'm surprised no one's asked Ridley Scott or anyone else.
http://alienexplorations.blogspot.com/2015/03/death-switcharounds.html?m=1

They did. Answer: "f**k knows, something rapey?"

BlueMarsalis79

Thank you, so my assumption's roughly correct then.

SiL

SiL

Cartwright was really pissed she didn't get to die in a locker.

Huggs

Huggs

Didn't ripley have to go up one floor to reach the bridge, after she found the bodies?

SiL

SiL

Yes, which might have been an error as I thought the locker was on C deck, not B.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Alien impaled her  ;D :D ;D

Only way to double confirm is to either ask Ridley and/or ask the original script writers and ask their opinion on how they wrote her death.

But like to think, the alien, while Lambert was paralyzed with fear. The Alien got it's tail, and either rammed it's tail through her ass into her mouth, or eh.. and/or, through her vagina through her mouth aka Vlad the Impaler style. Which alot of the games etc seem to suggest.

(Sorry for the crude terms, but these movies are for adults)

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

In the editing for the sequence, it was decided to best leave Lambert's death to the imagination: they didn't have the material to show Lambert's heart attack, hiding in the storage locker.

There's no 'right' or 'wrong' answer to what exactly happened to Lambert. Her final moments will always be a mystery. Good.

Immortan Jonesy

A very dirty imagination   :-X

BigDaddyJohn

And sometimes the best thing possible.

BlueMarsalis79

Indeed it is especially when it concerns horror.

Immortan Jonesy

The_Nostromo_Files

Quote from: Guts on Apr 18, 2021, 12:49:06 AM
Alien impaled her  ;D :D ;D

Only way to double confirm is to either ask Ridley and/or ask the original script writers and ask their opinion on how they wrote her death.

But like to think, the alien, while Lambert was paralyzed with fear. The Alien got it's tail, and either rammed it's tail through her ass into her mouth, or eh.. and/or, through her vagina through her mouth aka Vlad the Impaler style. Which alot of the games etc seem to suggest.

(Sorry for the crude terms, but these movies are for adults)
That you imagined such a graphic death shows the value in Scott's choice of editing it ambiguously.

Huggs

Huggs

Don't forget the dislocated toe.

That sh*t hurts.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Elmazalman on Apr 18, 2021, 03:32:49 AM
In the editing for the sequence, it was decided to best leave Lambert's death to the imagination: they didn't have the material to show Lambert's heart attack, hiding in the storage locker.

There's no 'right' or 'wrong' answer to what exactly happened to Lambert. Her final moments will always be a mystery. Good.

I would have really liked if the heart attack concept had been shot. Think that could have been really interesting.

SiL

SiL

But then we wouldn't have her iconic screams.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed