High-Res MTV AvP2 Image

Started by Darkness, Sep 12, 2007, 06:59:04 PM

Author
High-Res MTV AvP2 Image (Read 6,715 times)

warchant-D

warchant-D

one more thing...it's supposed to take place in the sewers i would guess right, well why is there what appears to almost be flourescent lights lining the walls behind in several places.  I hope it's only for the pic and not in the tone of the final cut.   :-\  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Wolf has both cannons in hi res...good thing he's got the mask on, watch for spit... easy kill, predators don't get serious till the mask is off!

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

Yea i doubt he will punch a whole thru him but not impossible there strength is incredible and im sure if pissed off enough he could punch a hole through pretty much anything..i doubt it will happen but i think that he will throw both of them  and then shoot them..

avp101

avp101

Yea i doubt he will punch a whole thru him but not impossible there strength is incredible and im sure if pissed off enough he could punch a hole through pretty much anything..i doubt it will happen but i think that he will throw both of them and then shoot them..  wow....just...wow...lets reverse that.. alien can puch a hole in pred with its jaw.   ;D   ohh ya and its tail.  Its just realistic ( no offense pred fans   :-\  )

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

WOLFS GONNNA STONECOLD STUNNER HEM!!11!1!1 lol   :D  

Zero T.

Zero T.

I wonder witch one will win?   :-\  (I think the Predalien is the coolest.)

Anatoly

Anatoly

I hope Wolf will not die in the end of the movie. He is so damn cool! But ackording to the moviemaking rules he must be killed by predalien...Damn!   :'(  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

This is the list of the best predators in film history: 1. Wolf 2. The Predator from the first film. 3. Prdator from the second film.  PS: I know that I didnt mention the Predators from AVP cause they werent cool at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed