NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,674 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Master on Sep 03, 2020, 02:22:22 PM
Alright guys I need help. I still haven't get my SDCC CITY HUNTER. I tried to contact NECA through their store but to no avail.  I'd love to know if any one of you have similar problem. Figure was supposed to be ship on my US address.
That's too bad.  Email them.

NECAClubCustomerService@necaonline.com

In addition, you can also fill out their customer service form that can be found here:

http://necaonline.com/customer-service/

Master

Master

f**k. No luck for time being . I sent three mails and not answer whatsoever and NECA online asks me send another email. Is there other way to contact NECA?

dHunter333

dHunter333

You checked your junk folder and everything? I've actually never had Neca NOT respond when I emailed this adderss
necaclubcustomerservice@necaonline.com
Sometimes it took a while, more than week even.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Master on Sep 04, 2020, 03:27:25 PM
f**k. No luck for time being . I sent three mails and not answer whatsoever and NECA online asks me send another email. Is there other way to contact NECA?
Tweet them.  I've read they have great response time on there.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS

Master

Master

Ok. I did get my answer. It was cancelled due to anti bot policy. They are sorry.... :( well, me too.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Happened to notice an Ultimate Jungle Hunter at Walmart and snagged it. I wasnt thrilled when looking at it at the store. But when I got home and freed him from his plastic prison I changed my mind. I think he's awesome, just excellent.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Master on Sep 04, 2020, 06:23:02 PM
Ok. I did get my answer. It was cancelled due to anti bot policy. They are sorry.... :( well, me too.

Aww man, wtf! So legitimate orders were canceled too? Sorry to hear that brother. Real consumer or bot, how does Neca make such a determination I wonder...

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 12, 2020, 07:13:34 PM
Happened to notice an Ultimate Jungle Hunter at Walmart and snagged it. I wasnt thrilled when looking at it at the store. But when I got home and freed him from his plastic prison I changed my mind. I think he's awesome, just excellent.

Looks awesome!!

Master

Master

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 12, 2020, 07:49:56 PM
Quote from: Master on Sep 04, 2020, 06:23:02 PM

Aww man, wtf! So legitimate orders were canceled too? Sorry to hear that brother. Real consumer or bot, how does Neca make such a determination I wonder...

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 12, 2020, 07:13:34 PM

Looks awesome!!

Thanks Bro! I did manage to get one on eBay for quite normal price. Don't know if light up effect works though. I still need to ship it from States.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Anyone have an easy solution for using the plasma bolt? So heavy it just drags the plasma caster straight down

Tichinde

Tichinde

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 13, 2020, 03:13:57 AM
Anyone have an easy solution for using the plasma bolt? So heavy it just drags the plasma caster straight down

You might consider it sacrilege but I put like a half dab of superglue in the caster balljoint hole then stick it back on, wiggle it until it dries and it holds a lot better that way, basically just tightens the joint

dHunter333

dHunter333

Got the Ultimate Predator 2 Armored Lost Predator. He's great, but the fact that he's the 3rd Lost Preparator release diminishes from my enjoyment of him somewhat...
Didn't know he was going to have light up LED eyes.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: dHunter333 on Sep 20, 2020, 05:55:19 AM
Got the Ultimate Predator 2 Armored Lost Predator. He's great, but the fact that he's the 3rd Lost Preparator release diminishes from my enjoyment of him somewhat...

I didn't expect this one to sell out everywhere. Toyark had posted the Lost Predator was on the NECA ebay store. And it sold out within minutes, gone.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I picked up celtic on ebay, could be a knockoff not sure. Still looks sweet :laugh: also rearranged everyone else

dHunter333

dHunter333

Quote from: The Shuriken on Sep 20, 2020, 07:31:16 PM

I didn't expect this one to sell out everywhere. Toyark had posted the Lost Predator was on the NECA ebay store. And it sold out within minutes, gone.

Wow sold out at amazon also
I thought the fact that these were $35 plus $10 shipping would cost them to sell out slower...

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: dHunter333 on Sep 20, 2020, 10:49:45 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Sep 20, 2020, 07:31:16 PM

Wow sold out at amazon also
I thought the fact that these were $35 plus $10 shipping would cost them to sell out slower...

Predators have lasted a good long while on their personal stores. So this is definitely surprising. Either fans REALLY REALLY want this one, or it wasn't produced in large numbers and stock was low by default.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed