Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series

Started by Dark Blade Hunter, Apr 16, 2013, 02:11:21 PM

Author
Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series (Read 63,590 times)

WinterActual

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-15840-Resident-Evil-to-Return-to-its-Horror-Roots-For-Next-Game.html

Great! I love when the devs realize their mistakes. I would love to see the franchise to go back to its roots. I wouldn't expect to see a game which can compete with REmake but still its a start :)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

There was Revelations which already tried going back to the survival horror roots, and was mostly successful in that regard until it nearly became a shooter during the last 3 chapters until the final stage. :P

Also, they said the same things before RE6 came out. :P

Not believing till I see it. :P

Anyways if they want to keep the action just leave it for Mercenaries mode, it was the best part of RE6 and was one of the best things in RE5. 8)

WinterActual

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 16, 2013, 03:57:29 PM
There was Revelations which already tried going back to the survival horror roots, and was mostly successful in that regard until it nearly became a shooter during the last 3 chapters until the final stage. :P

I never played it. Is it worth a shot? If I hate RE6, do you think I will be able to like Rev ?

King Rathalos

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 16, 2013, 05:05:30 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 16, 2013, 03:57:29 PM

I never played it. Is it worth a shot? If I hate RE6, do you think I will be able to like Rev ?

There was an HD re-release recently, it should be pretty cheap now, and if you hated RE6 and/or 5 you'll probably like this more. There's less action (think about RE4 level of action but just a bit less than that) than both of those.

In my opinion it' what 5 and especially 6 should've been like.

WinterActual

I liked RE5 actually  ;D I am not accepting it as RE game but I liked it. The co-op have a big role in this though.

saintssinphony

I liked RE6 but I hadn't played any of the series since the first one.  Since then I've tried to catch up and play the other.  I really like the Leon and Chris campaign.  I didn't dig the atmosphere of 5.  I was an idiot and didn't look at review or anything and I bought that dumb operation raccoon city.  I was sorely disappointed there.

Naissus

I know this is wishful thinking but I would like to see RE2 and RE3 remade together.

Amaterasu

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 16, 2013, 06:10:51 PM
I liked RE5 actually  ;D I am not accepting it as RE game but I liked it. The co-op have a big role in this though.

I always remember going to that small island, and if you stand in the water too long; there's that giant crocodile that comes after you.

Vepariga

The only good Story in RE6 was Ada Wong.

REmake will always be the best RE game ever. Then RE-0 yep,I said it.

After that they just became too action packed and the horror element faded for a more 'frantic' scenario.

Revelations was a step in the right direction but alas,they couldnt help themselves.

Jill is the best character.

WinterActual

Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 20, 2013, 11:06:18 AM

REmake will always be the best RE game ever.
Hands down. /thread

Amaterasu

RE 6 makes me lol, Wesker has a son? Is Capcom run by crazed fan-girls now? Buff Chris is terrifying, I still remember him as a scrawnier guy in the older games.

PVTDukeMorrison

What would yall make of this, it was apparently leaked in July, and it would make sense for them to announce it at PAX

Amaterasu

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 26, 2013, 05:52:02 AM
What would yall make of this, it was apparently leaked in July, and it would make sense for them to announce it at PAX

NOOOO. I hated Revelations.

Terx2

Terx2

They could of come up with a better title. So when is this one gonna be set after Revelations and before 5? And on the 3DS before it gets a HD port to other systems.

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 21, 2013, 06:01:01 AM
RE 6 makes me lol, Wesker has a son? Is Capcom run by crazed fan-girls now? Buff Chris is terrifying, I still remember him as a scrawnier guy in the older games.

If it was Leon and Ada would have gotten married already and Chris would take care of Weskers son as his own.

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 26, 2013, 06:20:40 AM

NOOOO. I hated Revelations.

Seriously. What did you hate about it? It's like a fusion of the old games with the new.

Amaterasu

Spoiler
I wanted to like Revelations.

But eh, I just couldn't like Parker, or Jessica. :3
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed