EXCLUSIVE PREDATORS PICTURES

Started by Sabres21768, May 16, 2010, 06:51:24 PM

Author
EXCLUSIVE PREDATORS PICTURES (Read 45,719 times)

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

QuoteDid Anytime have a chest plate like Anytime2?

Indeed:

The chestplate simply has more particles that adapt to the skin style of the Pred which isn't the case with Anytime 2... but don't worry: I'm pretty sure that the paint job and particles are very unfinished and there will be a lot of details added... I mean if the helmet and the chest plate really look like that... uff we would have a minor problem... but don^t worry... it's not the final product you're seeing... it's like the title says a preview

Doomofman

Doomofman

We may get that video online at some point.... They used the same titles as all the behind the scenes vids we got already...

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

question about the cracked mask:

Spoiler
In the script the mask was cracked in the middle by the ehadbutt of the BSP right? This mark doesn't look like that happened... can we expect a totally new plan of the battle scene?
[close]

XenoVC

XenoVC

Baw gawd almighty.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

AWESOMENESS

Xan21

Xan21

The 'studio' pics look a bit 'fresh out of the paintshop' to me but the behind the scenes setphotos look great, this actually looks like a predator so I'm fine with it :)

Johnny Handsome

I don't need to worry about the classic Pred anymore, they got it right, absolutely right.

Now, i just hope that the new Pred face will tick with me... i really hope it's different, but that you can tell it's a Predator.

Very happy with the monster part of the movie for now. I just hope they really did something great with classic, and don't waste him in 2 minutes.

Doomofman

Doomofman

It looks a hundred times better than any pred from the two AVP movies

Johnny Handsome

What the hell is AvP?

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 16, 2010, 09:35:13 PM
What the hell is AvP?

Austrailians vs Predators... It was a short lived sitcom  ;D

Skinner

Skinner

Looks great!

dallevalle

dallevalle

I freaking love iT !!!! holy hell :D :D DAMN ITS GOOD !!!! :) i never had any doubts if they could  pull it off this just really confirms it 100% :)

Xan21

Xan21

I also love the shot with Derek Mears head visible, fantastic! ;D

Scree

Scree

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Scree on May 16, 2010, 09:51:59 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 16, 2010, 09:35:13 PM
What the hell is AvP?
How dare you?

f**k avp :) thats how much we dare !!! ......... wait a min.... EWWW !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed