Novelization...

Started by Spoon, May 01, 2007, 01:07:54 PM

Author
Novelization... (Read 29,900 times)

Daweism

Daweism

Will there be a novelization for this movie?

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

ats a good question. That would be kinda cool, they had one fro AVP which i liked better then the actual movie.

pred_alien

pred_alien

yeah i liked the novelization better than the first movie...that would be cool if they did it for this one...i hope they do

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No there wont.

Daweism

Daweism

WAI NAWT

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

Quote from: Daweism on Sep 14, 2007, 11:04:37 AM
WAI NAWT

because the story is so cheesy it would be trying to write a thick book out of some story of a random first grader's english assignment.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: xenomorph36 on Sep 14, 2007, 12:28:48 PM
Quote from: Daweism on Sep 14, 2007, 11:04:37 AM
WAI NAWT

because the story is so cheesy it would be trying to write a thick book out of some story of a random first grader's english assignment.

I would like to see some comics based off of what happens after AVP-R.

Aeus

Aeus

The movie is just a slasher from the looks of it. Don't think you could churn out a novel from it.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

we dont know how good or bad the story is.

echobbase79

echobbase79

The Redband trailer has really been a positive and negative for the movie.

I wish the greenband had been released first because I don't think the film would be taking as much heat as it is for being a slasher film.

But I remember someone else saying that the first Alien is a slasher film covered up with a great story and visual storytelling. Can't AvP:R do the same thing?

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 14, 2007, 03:43:53 PM
The movie is just a slasher from the looks of it. Don't think you could churn out a novel from it.

Shit, they used to do novelizations of the first few Halloween and NOES movies.  I'm sure anything's possible.

Horhey

Horhey

What about a video game besides the one on PSP?

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

QuoteBut I remember someone else saying that the first Alien is a slasher film covered up with a great story and visual storytelling. Can't AvP:R do the same thing?

Oh sure it's possible but I personally don't think the Strause bros. will be able to pull it off,  not because I have anything against them but because they have little directing experience.  I know everyone has to start somewhere but I'd prefer it to not be on this movie. :p

echobbase79

echobbase79

There's going to be a lot of death in this movie so the slasher element will always come up but I don't think the Strause Bros are trying to make a slasher film. I guess it just depends on the person's perception of how they view the film.

I don't look at as a slasher film, but more Sci-Fi/horror/action film. A good mixture of the elements from the first Predator and Alien/Aliens. But this movie I know will not be as good as those films. No way in hell.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Chuck Norris could write an AVP-R book. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed