Birth (Read 6,184 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

That was very nicely done

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

Quality effort! Thanks for sharing it. :)

DaveT937

DaveT937

Great effort! Gives me hope for the TV series. Very unnerving, apart from the slightly hokey 'huh' moment.

windebieste

windebieste

. . . _ _ _ . . .

Oh, and awesome sound design.

-Windebieste.

morseman

morseman

That was excellent! Exceptional work on the xenomorph! The miniature work wasn't quite there but other than that, stellar stuff!

Constantino

Constantino

Great short movie :)

Lost_Hunter

Lost_Hunter

This was great! The puppetry was really well done and the miniature was a nice touch. Way to go High Five! Really wish the Fox fan films were able to pull people from around the globe.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Very well done!

Kradan

Kradan

This reminds me of 40th anniversary shorts. Maybe they submmitted the idea, got turned down and then decided "Aw, what a hell, we'll do it anyway"

Spoiler
Hadley's Hope twist in the end was quite nice too, At first I've thought "2179" was put in there just as a nod to Aliens. And aesthetics look more Alien than Aliens to me anyway
[close]

Also that some Covenant facehuggery right here

Chris of Hatch

Chris of Hatch

Wow... Shame Fans can do a better job at this then the creator...

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 01, 2021, 10:08:17 AM
Also that some Covenant facehuggery right here

Eighty-Five

Eighty-Five

That was really solid. The budget did show in a couple of places, but for a fan film it's honestly excellent. The Chestburster prop in particular was great. I wasn't keen on it during the 'endoscopic' shots, but when you see it out in the open air you realise how detailed it actually was.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed