Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, and Predator 2 UMD PSP movies

Started by Pred-Xeno, Sep 15, 2007, 03:46:12 AM

Author
Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, and Predator 2 UMD PSP movies (Read 4,133 times)

Pred-Xeno

I know Alien, Predator, and AvP are on UMD and I have them but will Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, and Predator 2 ever come out for the PSP so I can watch on the go or will they not.

Corporal Hicks

Pred-Xeno

Ever know when its coming out or is it out yet ? I think its available in the UK but I don't live over there.

Corporal Hicks

If it's out in the UK I should think it'd be out in the US.

dale07

i dont think its out in the uk because i havent herd anything ov it :-\

Corporal Hicks

In the UK we have Alien, Aliens, Predator and AvP on UMD.

dale07

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 24, 2007, 06:27:39 PM
In the UK we have Alien, Aliens, Predator and AvP on UMD.
sweet i think il be gettin aliens for my psp ;D

Corporal Hicks

Pred-Xeno

Man, I haven't found it over here It might be available but its not anywhere near me.

Krisjohn

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 24, 2007, 06:27:39 PMIn the UK we have Alien, Aliens, Predator and AvP on UMD.

Same for Australia.

They're getting hard to find though because stores have basically given up on the format.  I got Alien and Aliens secondhand before finding Predator and AvP in a local Target.  You've got more chance of finding what you want on eBay or at a pawnbrokers than in a video or department store.

And I think UMD movies are region coded, so I'm not sure where I can get them from once they're no longer available in Australia.

Corporal Hicks

I'm actually quite surprised at the quality of the Alien UMD. I'd only seen Species up 'till that point and it had some sort frame delay or something but Alien was crisp and clear.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed