Alien/Predator films for movies on demand/Xbox360?

Started by Haloxpok3mon, Jul 30, 2007, 10:27:31 PM

Author
Alien/Predator films for movies on demand/Xbox360? (Read 5,062 times)

Haloxpok3mon

I was just woundering why can't I watch A/P on either my on demand cable or watch it on the xbox live video market place. These movies are popular, so is it something with 20c fox?

pred_alien

Quote from: Haloxpok3mon on Jul 30, 2007, 10:27:31 PM
I was just woundering why can't I watch A/P on either my on demand cable or watch it on the xbox live video market place. These movies are popular, so is it something with 20c fox?

the 4 alien movies were on comcast on demand for awhile..im not sure if they're still on or not...they were a buck cheaper than normal on demand movies

Cellien

Quote from: Haloxpok3mon on Jul 30, 2007, 10:27:31 PM

Fox is a staunch Sony partner at the moment in the format wars.. which doesn't make a whole lot of sense since they are direct competitors :P  That may be why you don't see the A/P movies on Microsoft's console at the time being.

Cellien

Hmmm, Maybe Fox is coming around.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117971070.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&query=fox+xbox

Fox Joining Xbox Family

from the article:

Microsoft has signed up Fox as the newest partner for its Xbox Live Video Marketplace, and the two are launching with "Family Guy," a show aimed squarely at the service's young male gamer demo.
Video Marketplace, which allows Xbox 360 owners to download movies and TV shows via the vidgame console's Internet connection, already has films from Warner Bros., Paramount, Lionsgate and New Line and TV shows from CBS, NBC Universal and MTV Networks. Some content is available in high-def, making it the only Internet videostore offering HD downloads.

Deal likely marks the first step in a broader relationship between Fox and Microsoft to distribute TV shows and films.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed