Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 359,178 times)

Vulhala

I hate that picture of the Alien.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Vulhala on Jun 28, 2009, 02:00:27 PM

They might change it, they did with the Quadrilogy boxset, plus with the whole thing being pushed back to 2010 we have to wait!!! dont have a blu ray player or anyhing like that so looks liek i have to start saving slowly but surely...

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jun 28, 2009, 02:02:30 PM
dont have a blu ray player or anyhing like that so looks liek i have to start saving slowly but surely...

Same here :P First though I have to get Hi Def TV. No point in getting a Blu Ray player till then. The one good thing about having to wait is the prices usually come down and the quality goes up.  :)

EEV2650

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jun 28, 2009, 02:44:48 PM
dont have a blu ray player or anyhing like that so looks liek i have to start saving slowly but surely...

Same here :P First though I have to get Hi Def TV. No point in getting a Blu Ray player till then. The one good thing about having to wait is the prices usually come down and the quality goes up.  :)

Straight out of my brain.

Cellien

Quote from: Vulhala on Jun 28, 2009, 02:00:27 PM

They might change it, they did with the Quadrilogy boxset, plus with the whole thing being pushed back to 2010 we have to wait!!! dont have a blu ray player or anyhing like that so looks liek i have to start saving slowly but surely...

When was 2010 announced?  I must have missed that.

xeno_alpha_07

Cellien

Ah, thanks for the link.  That sucks.  :\

xeno_alpha_07

No worries bud, the original site link i had went into more detail but i cant seem to find the site.

JayHy17

2010 is going to be one hell of a year!

predatorfandrc90

Yeah but who own's a blu ray player.

XenoVC

predatorfandrc90

Dude do you have to be such a jerk all the time.

midget

coughBlueraysucksCough

predatorfandrc90

Coughagreedcough

xeno_alpha_07

*coughnevetwatchedoneyetbutwillgetonewhentheycomeoutcough*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed