Reebok and Mountain Research Bug Stompers

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 15, 2022, 12:08:41 PM

Author
Reebok and Mountain Research Bug Stompers (Read 1,857 times)

Corporal Hicks

So we have yet another variant!

New Reebok 'Alien' Stompers from Mountain Research Are Out of This World!

Quotebrand new pair of Aliens-inspired "Stompers" are on the way from Reebok and Mountain Research, we've learned this morning, this particular pair in a sleek "Xenomorph Black"!

The "stealth take on the historic Alien Stomper in honor of the classic film" from Reebok and the Japanese fashion label will be available on March 1, 2022, we're being told.

The Reebok x Mountain Research Alien Stomper ($180, GX1385) is available beginning March 1 exclusively from Mountain Research before its wider global release on March 15.

First issued for the 1986 motion picture directed by James Cameron, Reebok's Alien Stomper has since seen collaborative releases across streetwear and pop culture with each uniquely carrying forward the sneaker's "out-of-this-world" DNA.

The press release explains, "This time around, Mountain Research pays homage to Stomper's theatrical roots, while offering distinct adaptations including a stealth all-black upper, a large tongue cover that nods the shoe's original designer, and a detachable ankle belt for stress-free wear."

"It's a great honor to arrange and design for Reebok's classic Alien Stomper," commented Mountain Research founder Setsumasa Kobayashi.

Xiggz456

I'll gladly be purchasing these for my growing Stomper collection! I like this matte black and white look more than the glossy black and glow in the dark green that we got with the power loader vs queen shoe set. Very cool

[cancerblack]

I do like them in black, but I can't bring myself to spend 180 yank-bux (270 kiwibux) on any footwear that isn't a good solid pair of workboots that'll last 5+ years.

Xenomrph

hold on, the instructions for how to use the shoes are actually honest to god unironically printed on the shoes themselves, on purpose?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed