Hiya Toys

Started by Skulexander, Apr 08, 2014, 02:23:52 AM

Author
Hiya Toys (Read 63,440 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Would you mind posting a photo of a size comparison of the Raven and Crusher with a NECA Alien and Predator figure?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I don't personally have the Crusher (yet), but I could do the Raven, sure. I'll include a couple other figures from different lines and scales so you can see how they scale with each other, as well.

Sol

Sol

Definitely plan on getting a few of these in the next week or so. I will make sure to share my impressions, and post them next to other 3 3/4 scale figures.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

My Crusher Alien figure just shipped, really looking forward to getting it in hand.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

APC's are shipping this week.
Oh the temptation...

bobby brown

bobby brown

https://news.toyark.com/2019/02/07/hiya-toys-alien-covenant-3-75-inch-scale-figures-toyark-photo-shoot-331536

I don't know...Wish they turned out a little better. the teeth and face are vital for me.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Why does the drone look so weird? Also that neomorph looks like chewed up chewing gum as someone mentioned.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

molasar

molasar

Aliens 3.75-Inch Scale APC by Hiya Toys – Toyark Photo Shoot
https://news.toyark.com/2019/04/12/aliens-3-75-inch-scale-apc-by-hiya-toys-toyark-photo-shoot-342071

APC Unboxing

molasar

molasar

Hiya Toys Aliens Colonial Marines ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIER APC Action Figure Review

RidgeTop

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Any idea when? Cause. Want.

SiL

SiL

I know it's petty but the upper lip on that Alien is a deal breaker for me.

The Predator looks cool though.

bobby brown

bobby brown

He looks constipated.

Also, I'm sick of big chap, Yeah, he's the best alien there ever was (exceptforisolation),
but please explore new shapes, I'm bored as a collector.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: bobby brown on Apr 24, 2020, 09:31:57 AM
He looks constipated.

Also, I'm sick of big chap, Yeah, he's the best alien there ever was (exceptforisolation),
but please explore new shapes, I'm bored as a collector.

I'm willing to give any company a pass and make 1 Big Chap (since it's Big Chap), but yeah I'd like to see more random stuff from them. Hiya Toys' Colonial Marines stuff was actually really cool, I really like their Crusher and Raven.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed