Hiya Toys

Started by Skulexander, Apr 08, 2014, 02:23:52 AM

Author
Hiya Toys (Read 64,816 times)

VincentVegaFFF

VincentVegaFFF

I have the Raven and Crusher. Missed out on the rest and they are expensive now. I would love to see a re-release of them I'm not holding my breath.

Sol

Sol

Quote from: VincentVegaFFF on Jan 24, 2022, 08:14:02 PM
I have the Raven and Crusher. Missed out on the rest and they are expensive now. I would love to see a re-release of them I'm not holding my breath.

One thing about Hiya is they seem to be active on their social media. Wouldn't hurt to let them know what what is want.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: VincentVegaFFF on Jan 24, 2022, 08:14:02 PM
The Raven and Crusher figures are really, really good.

Say what you will about the quality of the game, Colonial Marines spawned some damn fine merchandise.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Took some pictures of the Hiya AVP Preds recently.

bobcunk

bobcunk

They look to bulky but that is movie accurate. I have ordered the AvP Requiem alien but I don't think uts out untill the summer. Every other hiya figure I,v had had either broke or had dome error like to left feet or thigh. I wish they sold them at more stores like Walmart and Toysrus because they expensive online and thr shipping. They cost over $30 Canadian in the end and I don't think itsvalays worth it. But I have seen some of the new Starwars figure cost over $30 at places like Walmart and there similar in detail and size so maybe everything is just going up in price.

VincentVegaFFF

VincentVegaFFF

Gamestop carries them in Canada, of you have one near you. $24.99. They have a few available to pre-order on their site right now. Also check your local comic store. They might carry them as well.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: VincentVegaFFF on Jan 29, 2022, 02:29:04 PM
Gamestop carries them in Canada, of you have one near you. $24.99. They have a few available to pre-order on their site right now. Also check your local comic store. They might carry them as well.
that's were I ordered the avpr alien but theres still shipping. I perfer to see them first instead of ordering. There arnt alot of comic shops in my area but I'm less than 2 hours from Toronto and Hamilton and it's no problem find pretty much anything there.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Review is up for the Hiya Predator AVP Hunting Trio & Alien 'Big Chap' figures. Check it out here.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I got the queen Hiya figure and it looks gorgeous. Better even than the picture, in person the flaps on the sides of the crown are not like in the pics.

However when I took it out of the package the right leg broke right off. So much for better QC than Neca..

Hopefully they will replace.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

That sucks, sorry dude.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Not a big deal really, still excited for the replacement.

Really happy Hiya made an alien queen that is affordable. I didn't have a queen figure yet and Necas is too big, too heavy, and too expensive for me.

Also there is something very strange with the box too.

This is from Big Bad Toy Store so it has to be legit and not a fake right? However alien is mis-spelled on the box....

It says Aline Queen lol here is a pic

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Big Bad Toy Store is great, I order from them all the time.

I don't expect you to have any trouble with a replacement from them.

Yeah the typo is on all of them, it's not bootleg. Not sure how that got past QC.

Glad to see she doesn't have the wider head flaps like in the marketing pics. They also have the Resurrection and AVP queens coming. Think I'll be nabbing one of those.

judge death

judge death

Is there a list of all alien figures they have released so far?

Would argue revoltechs alien queen is better and necas at the top. Have 2 of them xD This one is too cartoony in its design so rank it 4 with mclanes. But that is just my preference :P

Hmm alien resurrection one, any pictures of it released yet? :)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Kradan

Kradan

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed