Rodriguez Confirms Predators Sequel

Started by Darkness, Jul 23, 2010, 02:59:21 PM

Author
Rodriguez Confirms Predators Sequel (Read 35,976 times)

deGRESSOR

He says "new story, new world"  I hope that means he's starting over with something brand new, without the lame new predator race with the fish face.

screamokiemo

i just hope by new world, none of the writers decide to make that the homeworld... to see the predator homeworld is like to see heaven, the instant u do it will ruin it for 50% of us=|

RoaryUK

Whatever this "new world" is, even if its the homeworld I'd be fine with it, so long as it actually "looks" like a new world.  One the biggest flaws with Predators was it NEVER looked like the characters were anywhere else but on Earth, and when we do see where we're supposed to be, the effect is almost laughable rather than convincing.  Ok so it wasn't a large budget movie, but if Ridley Scott could do it for Alien, then surely anything is possible these days.

rycher

rycher

@ RoaryUK speaking of Ridley Scott.. the Prequel is gunna rock!

Neon_Knight

@That guy who said you can't be a metallica fan and not like Master of Puppets - I'm a metallica fan and I don't like Master of Puppets. It's way overrated.  RTL is much better.  
Either way, I'm a predator fan and predators was pretty meh. I mean sure, it was entertaining, and they didn't do any canon-threatening crap or destroy the effectiveness of the original film.  It just felt like a "tough guy" film where everyone was trying to be really tough with ridiculous self-indulgent tough guy quotes and it didn't really work.  It was entertaining, and for a modern-day sequel to an old film, it's good, but it's just.. not great either. Not something to write home about. What can I say?

deGRESSOR

who here wants to bet that the Arnold camio was saved for the upcoming sequal??

screamokiemo

NO ARNIE CAMEO!!! no no no no no no, no... no director on earth is that desperate and stupid..

first off let me say its awesome to be among other people who love predator and aliens...its people like us that keep fox bringing out the movies and keeping it alive...i am alittle confused on the crap that is being flung on the avp movies..i loved the novel aliens vs predator prey by steve perry and stephani perry..and the rest of the novels that came out..i guess i would rather see movies made of the creatures that  have come to love and know..even if their are not as good as the books..something is better than nothing ..in my opinion..to me the predators are freakin awesome..so i hope they keep making movies cause i will be defffinatly going to see them..

Predator12

WOW THATS AWESOME i wanna know how many and what kind of predators are going to be in the next Predators movie, when i saw the first Predators movie, i think the bezerker Predator was probably the bad blood predator because he killed the original :o  predator of his own clan, i think the bezerker predator was part of their clan and maybe the tracker and falconer predator i dont know

f-ingvoodoomagicman

f-ingvoodoomagicman

Oh no, that's terrible news, like PredatorS wasn't bad enough!  :(

screamokiemo - the two AvPs have nothing to do with either the Predator nor Alien franchises. They are three very different franchises.

*big facepalm*

f-ingvoodoomagicman

f-ingvoodoomagicman

"no director on earth is that desperate and stupid"

McG obviously is.

This is screamokiemo, on my iPhone, and fkingvoodoomagicman or watever, iv said like 5 times in this comment thread that comparing avp or alien to the predator franchise is a silly misinformed thing to do bcos they are not the same franchise.. So exactly wat you accusing me of thinking is f**ked. To say that another predator movie would be a bad thing Is a shit thing to say and makes you a useless predator fan, so I wouldn't bother voicing your opinion on a PREDATOR fan site, cod your opinion is bullshit=]

ninashi

I love Predators they are soo amazing, i'll be at every one of them TEN times. I f**kcing love seeing my Predatotrs treated decent;y again, except pleae lose that stupid fishface Predator. He damn ugly ass!

wolfhogg

Predators movie was a good effort! i just wish they had made the predators more superhuman, like in 1st movie, jumping through trees! throwing huge men about like empty shellsuits!!!.Even as crap as AVP_R was,they did a pretty good job on the predator it self. His movment and stength, He wasted loads of aliens!!!. Predators are top of the food chain and shouldn't be so easy to kill off!!!.I felt they were too clunky at times in this movie and just not agile enough!.Bring on a sequel though!!!

LoL

LoL

"To say that another predator movie would be a bad thing Is a shit thing to say"..... Hahaha not as bad as being a "fan" that LOVES any sort of SHIT they smack the Predator brand on.

*facepalm*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed