AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night

Started by Vulhala, Oct 01, 2010, 10:06:52 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night (Read 68,415 times)

Valaquen

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 05, 2010, 01:13:58 PM
You did indeed mate, I've seen you online a few times. Hoping to get a game on tomorrow night if we can get a few more players. You free?
I'll be free. I usually play online with my brother, who's a bit of an Alien fan, and he's not too bad at the game, he might join in if that's cool?

Vulhala

More the merrier mate. Is he coming to Nottingham?

Valaquen

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 05, 2010, 04:24:44 PM
More the merrier mate. Is he coming to Nottingham?
I don't think so ... I might ask him actually, though he's averse to travel. I can hardly get him to visit my house, and we live a short bus ride away.

GrimyGhost

PSN: GrimyGhost187               New to ps3 version but have owned the PC version since release.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 05, 2010, 03:59:10 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 05, 2010, 03:54:39 PM
Tempest is worth that alone. Even if its just you pair playing Tempest together, get it.

do we have to type in a code so fox knows to give you some of the proceeds ::)

Actually, Sega give me the mullah. Nah, I just really love the maps and want folk to get 'em and enjoy 'em to. I'd given someone my spare Swarm codes too.

I wish I'd get some proceeds.

brennan4

I've already added you, sorry I didn't join the game but I didn't know who you were. Will these be ranked or friendly matches (trying to earn xp)

Corporal Hicks

We swap between on 360 night. A bit of Survivor until enough people join, swap between player and ranked matches, some Survivor as people leave.

unfortunately, i can't make it tonight, my mum has uinvited me round for dinner and i can't really say "no, i'm playing games" :( maybe another time

having commitments sucks

Vulhala

BOOO!

We actually managed to get a few games in last night. Me, Valaquen + a few of his mate, GimyGhost and brennan4oreagan.  Was a lot of fun :D Except the fact that we had to wait over half an hour to get into our first game  :-\

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 06, 2010, 08:13:01 AM
BOOO!

We actually managed to get a few games in last night. Me, Valaquen + a few of his mate, GimyGhost and brennan4oreagan.  Was a lot of fun :D Except the fact that we had to wait over half an hour to get into our first game  :-\

oh you should have messaged me, i was just playing spider-man, i would have been able to play!

Vulhala

I was going to mate but when I checked you weren't online. We didn't start until about 9ish if I recall.

oh that's ok then, i went offline at about 8, i might try and leave my mums house right after dinner, see if i can get home for 8ish, and i might beable to play for a bit before that lass gets home

Vulhala

Sweet. I'll be online so hit me up when you can  :D

Valaquen

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 06, 2010, 08:13:01 AM
BOOO!

That was annoying, I was having bad connection problems too, my mic would cut out or play up, and people would get booted from games etc. But I owned you guys on Predator Hunt  ;) There were a few good domination matches too!

Vulhala

Do you remember combi-sticking me from across the map?  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed