*Video Complete* Angry Joe AVP Post-Relase Interview!

Started by AngryJoeShow, Apr 19, 2010, 02:50:13 AM

Author
*Video Complete* Angry Joe AVP Post-Relase Interview! (Read 5,621 times)

AngryJoeShow

Welp,
It's finally out! The Post-Release Interview with Tim Jones, Executive Producer of Aliens Vs Predator.

I used this a sort of test as a template for future interviews - format might change a bit, I think ill react more to their answers as I did for the "why no new aliens" questions.

Anyway, Its been a long time coming, hope you guys enjoy the final result:

AVP Interview
http://angryjoeshow.com/?p=6953

MadassAlex

Thanks for the video, Joe.

Shame you got so many PR answers.

Weyland-Yutani

Weyland-Yutani

Same old info but thanks for the video! very entertaining.

KissenKitten

Great interview! But I know one thing to improve your format. You should never, NEVER combine two questions into one. Ask one single question at a time. Because if you don't, you run the risk of them breezing over one of them like they do a few times in your interview.

Chris!(($$))!

Good video Joe. And KissenKitten has some good points there.
My only suggestion is try to get your "interrogation subject" to record their answers. :P
Maybe you can do one of these interviews with Randy Pitchford about Aliens CM. I bet we would all love that.

MadassAlex

Quote from: KissenKitten on Apr 19, 2010, 04:26:12 AM
Great interview! But I know one thing to improve your format. You should never, NEVER combine two questions into one. Ask one single question at a time. Because if you don't, you run the risk of them breezing over one of them like they do a few times in your interview.

I think it's also a case of "ask a general question, get a general answer". I could see a few of those answers coming, just because some of the questions were general enough to breeze over. Asking more specific questions would put them in a position where they'd have to give a more specific answer.

Weyland-Yutani

Weyland-Yutani

I agree with MadassAlex; plus half of the questions you proposed have been asked in several interviews, so they gave the same old answers worded slightly differently. E.g: The one about the Colonial Marines Manual, the difference between ACM and their game, lifecycle, etc...

My two cents? It would be nice if you could share the final question list so people can give you some feedback on that as well. Anyway, good luck with the next studio!

Insomniac

Quote from: Tach on Apr 19, 2010, 05:21:04 AM
I agree with MadassAlex; plus half of the questions you proposed have been asked in several interviews, so they gave the same old answers worded slightly differently. E.g: The one about the Colonial Marines Manual, the difference between ACM and their game, lifecycle, etc...

My two cents? It would be nice if you could share the final question list so people can give you some feedback on that as well. Anyway, good luck with the next studio!

That's hardly Joe's fault, if the community insists on constantly asking the same questions, they are going to constantly get the same answers. Re-asking doesn't make the answer change.

S.Y.L

federico8221

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Apr 19, 2010, 04:36:50 AM
Good video Joe. And KissenKitten has some good points there.
My only suggestion is try to get your "interrogation subject" to record their answers. :P
Maybe you can do one of these interviews with Randy Pitchford about Aliens CM. I bet we would all love that.

I completely agree with you man! interrogate Randy P. for ACM would be a great deal!! GO JOE!!!

safetyman

I expected an interview, I was given a theater drama. Seriously, just cut to the chase.

MadassAlex

You're not particularly familiar with Joe, I presume.

Half the point of Joe's stuff is that it's silly and over-the-top. It's like going to a metal concert and complaining about the music being heavy. No shit? But that's the way we like it.

AngryJoeShow

Quote from: KissenKitten on Apr 19, 2010, 04:26:12 AM

Excellent Piece of Advice and Noted!

AngryJoeShow

AngryJoeShow

Quote from: safetyman on Apr 19, 2010, 04:26:19 PM
I expected an interview, I was given a theater drama. Seriously, just cut to the chase.

The point of our style of interviews is to entertain while informing. There are plenty text-based interviews that "cut to the chase". I suggest you read those.

First Blood

I agree with Joe. Why can't an interveiw be fun and engaging? That's what I got after watching the video.

Nice vid, Joe.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed