CHEATS OUT FOR AVP 2010 (PC)

Started by -Sharky-, Apr 06, 2010, 10:48:33 AM

Author
CHEATS OUT FOR AVP 2010 (PC) (Read 37,879 times)

[Alpha]Frost

[Alpha]Frost

Quote from: -Sharky- on Apr 06, 2010, 08:15:41 PM
I will keep adding more names to this list:
Rainbow[GER] just played him same cheats as the other guys, seems to be most predator cheats.

But he's from GERMANY, and that's unpossible. It's a trap. Green group, stick close to holding sector 4.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: AcidGlow on Apr 06, 2010, 12:20:44 PM
Hackers in a PC game?... you don't say..  ::)

That's 1 reason I left PC gaming for consoles.  :)

hahaha

Xhan

Xhan

Indeed.

Uuyrio

Uuyrio

Ah but insomniac, I guess you don't get it but there are already keybound trainers out there for hacks already. Meaning yeah, he might of done what you've said but there are others who have hacks who don't need to do that. I'd post a link to the site with trainers, but i fear it'll give others who feel they are pathetic enough to get them a better chance in finding one.

-Sharky-

-Sharky-

Quote from: [Alpha]Frost on Apr 07, 2010, 12:29:29 AM
Quote from: -Sharky- on Apr 06, 2010, 08:15:41 PM
I will keep adding more names to this list:
Rainbow[GER] just played him same cheats as the other guys, seems to be most predator cheats.

But he's from GERMANY, and that's unpossible. It's a trap. Green group, stick close to holding sector 4.
He is indeed a cheater.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Cheaters... they know how to destroy a game.  :-\

-Sharky-

-Sharky-

I am for real when I say that I've never used cheat in any game except for unlock cheats on Goldeneye N64 To me cheating is lowlife, it's like raping someone in reallife! you don't do that unless you're one f***ed up person. I honestly think of cheaters as those who always got bullied in school and later suffered from it so badly that they couldn't walk out the front door without pissing their pants! Cheaters are in other terms social outcasts. No one likes them. Period.

Uuyrio

Uuyrio

Yep, just had my first real encounter with a room FULL of hackers. Quite literally the aliens were moving lightning fast more so then usual, and their tails were definitely faster when they were along the walls (wall tail). It was rapid like. And quite literally a marine or two, if they entered a room they would decimate anyone in a matter of seconds. One of them being as mentioned from the [GER] Clan, can't remember currently but I know it wasn't Rainbow. Another guy named Hard was there tearing up the place. A few members from XL were there. Couldn't tell if they were hacking or not, I did join a game with them before and had no problems, but their kill count was rocketing up and up so quickly and one of them was a marine decimating everything in quite literally seconds. If they saw anyone, they were instantly DEAD.

randy4321

randy4321

You cant escape "hacking" period its in everything..

Brother

Brother

Quote from: Uuyrio on Apr 07, 2010, 06:42:51 PM
Yep, just had my first real encounter with a room FULL of hackers. Quite literally the aliens were moving lightning fast more so then usual, and their tails were definitely faster when they were along the walls (wall tail). It was rapid like. And quite literally a marine or two, if they entered a room they would decimate anyone in a matter of seconds. One of them being as mentioned from the [GER] Clan, can't remember currently but I know it wasn't Rainbow. Another guy named Hard was there tearing up the place. A few members from XL were there. Couldn't tell if they were hacking or not, I did join a game with them before and had no problems, but their kill count was rocketing up and up so quickly and one of them was a marine decimating everything in quite literally seconds. If they saw anyone, they were instantly DEAD.

Not sure if it's a clan tag but some people wear [GER] as a tag for the country they come from. [BRA], [ITA] and stuff.

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

It's not quite as easy to hack consoles as it is PC, but you best believe they are out there. Having had god only knows how many experiences from Gears of War 1&2 to Call of Duty and Unreal III. The only reason I game mostly on consoles now is because most of my friends can't afford a decent rig. But when I want some serious gaming it's back to the PC.

Uuyrio

Uuyrio

Ah, gotcha Brother. I figured, but wasn't quite sure. Regardless the game I was in was ridiculous, aliens and predators dieing so fast it was unbelievable and it was generally by one or two marines. I mean, if anyone got near em and just even walk in their path, they'd instantly die.

OT: Hackers, like the above user said are everywhere. There is no escaping them I'm afraid. Sad, but there will always be one in any game. Nothing anyone can do, cause they'll find ways around ANYTHING.

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

Most people don't care how they win as long as they win which is a sad fact...

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: randy4321 on Apr 07, 2010, 07:23:08 PM

You cant escape "hacking" period its in everything..

Consoles are less populated from hackers then PC is. I remember a few AvP2 clans that would just deny having aimbot users in their clan even though it was obvious a few members were aimbotters. I have less BS to put up with on consoles.  :)

[Alpha]Frost

[Alpha]Frost

Quote from: Brother on Apr 07, 2010, 07:45:40 PM
Quote from: Uuyrio on Apr 07, 2010, 06:42:51 PM

Not sure if it's a clan tag but some people wear [GER] as a tag for the country they come from. [BRA], [ITA] and stuff.

Yeah, that's why I thought it was a trap, because Germans can't play the game online. Of course the player could've simply been wearing a clan tag, but I like to go for the stupid options first.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed