Swarm pack trailer

Started by AcidGlow, Mar 18, 2010, 04:12:19 PM

Author
Swarm pack trailer (Read 6,231 times)

Demanufakture

Demanufakture

Quote from: skull-splitter on Mar 18, 2010, 08:54:29 PM
Quote from: Demanufakture on Mar 18, 2010, 08:41:32 PM
That looks like a long list of  :'(.You say facts. I call those your opinions. If you want to be ignorant to this fact then suit yourself.  ::)

We have a prime minister here that portrays the exact behaviour you're doing...

When it comes to games, it's just not that good. And I didn't even open my box of dislike of the AvP influence. Wow.

Once again, you say, "it's just not that good." This is an opinion. I stand by what I said. If you think the only thing different in the new game is the graphics then you are blind.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Demanufakture on Mar 18, 2010, 08:54:57 PM
Quote from: Brother on Mar 18, 2010, 08:46:22 PM
I bet this guy loves AvPR a whole lot.

No, AvPR was a big let down. Of course I wasnt expecting it to be good after they let Paul Anderson do the first one. He ruined any hope of the sequel being good. At least the Predator and the Aliens were cool, but the people, acting and plot were horrible.

Agreed. Here is my opinion of AVPR. At least they gave some respect to the species. The violence was there. At least it was entertaining in comparison to the first movie. The first movie was horrid.

Demanufakture

Demanufakture

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Mar 18, 2010, 08:59:39 PM

No, AvPR was a big let down. Of course I wasnt expecting it to be good after they let Paul Anderson do the first one. He ruined any hope of the sequel being good. At least the Predator and the Aliens were cool, but the people, acting and plot were horrible.

Agreed. Here is my opinion of AVPR. At least they gave some respect to the species. The violence was there. At least it was entertaining in comparison to the first movie. The first movie was horrid.

Agree completely. Now to get back on topic, release this DLC!!!!!! ;D

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Where? I may have missed something.
Predator... probably for the blinded fan of the Predator who saw the creature as a Hero.
Alien... LAWLZ. I never thought I was a fan of an idiot creature / poor designed / weird way to act / without sexual meaning / and most of all, I never thought 10 years ago Alien would be in a B movie Slasher.

Demanufakture

Demanufakture

Quote from: Le Celticant on Mar 18, 2010, 09:06:19 PM

Predator... probably for the blinded fan of the Predator who saw the creature as a Hero.
Alien... LAWLZ. I never thought I was a fan of an idiot creature / poor designed / weird way to act / without sexual meaning / and most of all, I never thought 10 years ago Alien would be in a B movie Slasher.

Blinded fan of the Predator? Idiot creature? The Pred was a kind of seudo hero in AvpR. The alien was inspired by H.R. Giger and because of this is from a sexual art. What you mean by idiot creature, poor designed, weird way to act I just dont know.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: Demanufakture on Mar 18, 2010, 09:08:46 PM

Blinded fan of the Predator? Idiot creature? The Pred was a kind of seudo hero in AvpR. The alien was inspired by H.R. Giger and because of this is from a sexual art. What you mean by idiot creature, poor designed, weird way to act I just dont know.
It was completely Ironic. Because in AVP-R, Predator was a super Hero and what they call "Aliens" weren't.

----------------------------------------------

I find strange the Swarm Mappack isn't released yet when SEGA is supposed to be the first awake since this morning (and it's actually the 19th in Japan if I'm right...).

Demanufakture

Demanufakture

Quote from: Le Celticant on Mar 18, 2010, 09:19:40 PM
Quote from: Demanufakture on Mar 18, 2010, 09:08:46 PM

It was completely Ironic. Because in AVP-R, Predator was a super Hero and what they call "Aliens" weren't.

----------------------------------------------

I find strange the Swarm Mappack isn't released yet when SEGA is supposed to be the first awake since this morning (and it's actually the 19th in Japan if I'm right...).

Lets just agree to disagree. ;D Now if they would release the DLC............................

Brother

Brother

Omg you're not a true avp fan gtfo

Demanufakture

Demanufakture

Quote from: Brother on Mar 18, 2010, 09:44:56 PM

lol  You're funny.  ;)

dude63

dude63

Quote from: Brother on Mar 18, 2010, 09:44:56 PM

You must be god then....

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

AvP: Predators are bitches....who two of with superior fighting skills, advanced weaponry, and pretty much equaled "Or at least note worthy in comparison" strength could not fight and kill a single alien. Perhaps all Predators are just too damn cocky and always underestimate the aliens and get raped by them...all other source material points to otherwise. Aliens are formidable adversaries and respected as such, being cocky and unprepared should be the last thing on anyone's mind when facing one.

AVP-R: Predator is a interstellar Jesus who can walk across rivers of acid blood with out being harmed...could I believe that a single Predator could slaughter a single alien in claw to claw combat....hellz yes I can.....Can I believe that a single Predator could slaughter god awful amounts of aliens in claw to claw combat....HELL NO...to be honest the thought itself is rather ridiculous.

You do the math...sadly AVP is a bit more believable IMO.

To say this game doesn't have problems is blind....but to make out like it is a overall "Bad game" is even more so. It certainly has its problems...some major ones even...but I still have fun playing it and that's what counts in the end. If someone didn't enjoy the game..I'm not gonna scream "You heartless bastard you ruined all my hopes a dreams of a AVP game everyone would love and adore?!? THIS GAME IS THE SEX!!". If anything I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the game. Maybe one day with patches or good DLC you'll change your mind...if not then it won't break my heart...maybe better luck next time huh? Or maybe Aliens: CM will be mounds better? DLC will keep me coming back however, as long as they release a damn patch to fix that horrible disc and predator stun.

I heard the 2 extra MP maps where actually better then the ones that came with the standard game...confirm or deny anyone?

EC jay

EC jay

it's a matter of taste I think
docks works well for pred hunt imho
the other map (forgot the name) favors the pred I think
they can chuck discs, plasma and whatever from clear across the map, while aliens have difficulty seeing them due to excessive bloom
it's refreshing to see maps that weren't lifted directly from single player though (unless offcourse they were levels that were later removed)
however, I don't think they're worth 7€, even with the two survivor maps
I expect to see a bunch of threads from people feeling ripped off after they bought it tbh

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed