Favorite race in AvP?

Started by -Sharky-, Feb 23, 2010, 08:36:15 PM

What is your favorite race in AvP?

Predator
Alien
Marine
Author
Favorite race in AvP? (Read 5,571 times)

xenomorphine117

xenomorphine117

Gotta be the alien
i mean, i just love the sound of little screaming kids when i stealth kill their asses  :P

AJL

AJL

Alien is propably still my favorite even though it don't quite work like it should...
(Unresponsive and inconsistent jump system, inconsistent attack speeds, ...)

AlienFaceKiller

AlienFaceKiller

Predator.

He makes me feel like a mix of badass and genius.

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Marine. I feel like the underdog when I play as the human, and that is fun. The game actaully seems SCARY! When you have preds and aliens running about like the level is some horrible madhouse, and the only thing that prevents your death is a shotgun/pulse rifle, you're on edge :3

Plus, I f**king love the shotgun.

Barminator89BE

Barminator89BE

alien is nice to play yeah what do you expect it's a xeno :D
predator's are realy fun to play but they are a bit to powerfull on my opinion
and marines are also very nice especialy in infestation - survival they are my favorite's :P

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

PREDATOR!!!!

-Sharky-

-Sharky-

Alien just keeps getting better and better the more skilled you get with it ;D

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

MARINE hands down, gotta love the pulse rifle and the motion tracker w/ the constant bleeping.........too badass for words. Dont get me wrong the aliens and predator are some of the coolest characters to play as but ive been waiting for an awsome ALIENS type of experience for a long time. Plus its always good when you play someone who says marines are "weak little bastards" (actual quote from a guy I played and whooped). I changed his mind big time, I guess he never faced anyone who was actually good as a marine.

-Sharky-

-Sharky-

Hehe yeah tell me about it  ;D Marine can be real fun sometimes, remember a game I had last week were I was playing on pyramid (as a marine) and me and 2 other friends hostet a 3v3 game marines vs. predators - man that was intense!

xUSMCx

xUSMCx

I liked Predators the best but now I like Aliens the more since I got used to the controls.

Raynestorm

Raynestorm

Aliens for me!

spyrl

spyrl

I won't deny the sadistic pleasure of killing as one of "Hell's Ants" (Xenomorphs),
but I will always prefer Yautja. Their technology, their physical ability, their superiority.
These are things that make me prefer them to the other species.

Namihana

Namihana

Predator and the Alien are actually tied for me.

I absolutely LOVE playing as both harbingers of death from two separate franchises.

The Alien is the fast, three dimensional, psychonecrosexual, cosmic parasite that is the most rewarding to play as, especially, ESPECIALLY, when you destroy disc spamming Predators, tail raping them from behind and biting off their faces when they least expect it.

The Predator. Hunter, warrior and Dutch's worst nightmare. Its weapons and gadgets, coupled by that feeling that you just seem so superior in every way, yet a single mistake could cost you your life. I love it, the thrill of the hunt. Stalking human prey, when you don't know when you're being stalked by ANOTHER nightmare. Yet, I've come to despise disc spamming Predators, which is really, really sad. They could be so much more...foolish young unbloodeds...

The Marine, my second favorite. The underdog, the explosive lead spraying death machine. The "ultimate" badass. Oh, how I agree with Hudson now that I actually stepped into the shoes of the Marine. They may be the weakest in terms of health and melee, but with the right skills, you can OWN the battlefield through sheer, unmatched stopping and firepower. It feels so BADASS to take down hordes of Aliens with the shotty, killing a Pred point-blank with the iconic pulse rifle while constantly bobbing your head to that beautiful tune your motion tracker produces.

Yes, I love this game.

MichaelMyers

MichaelMyers

Mine would have to be Predator, I just feel more in control as one for some reason. I also like fiddling with the tech

kaljo

kaljo

Predator of course. Then alien then marine. Marine kicks ass aswell but i just love playing as an alien organism.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed