(Possibly) Exclusive PC Skins

Started by JaHawk2009, Feb 17, 2010, 03:38:59 PM

Author
(Possibly) Exclusive PC Skins (Read 2,580 times)

JaHawk2009

JaHawk2009

www.bgamer.pt
Register for the website
Enter the code AVPBG291
Follow the instructions
Get Skins

You will need a Portugese translator, an email address and the ability to make a decision on which species you like best.

This is courtesy of our friend Pirikato.

Baasje92

Baasje92

This is probly just bullshit.

Why would people have to do so much efford to get skins? Makes no sence.

JaHawk2009

JaHawk2009

I have no idea. I got all this info from a guy in chat so am still awaiting confirmation of it's successful use, and I only posted this in case anyone else wanted to try it.

Baasje92

Baasje92

Quote from: JaHawk2009 on Feb 17, 2010, 04:00:00 PM
I have no idea. I got all this info from a guy in chat so am still awaiting confirmation of it's successful use, and I only posted this in case anyone else wanted to try it.
Ya ok, if you try and it's true it's funny. But i'm on ps so i don't care either :P Just thought it would probly not be real :P

Ironseven

Ironseven

Most likely bullshit considering neither the dev or publisher is portuguese, if something like this would be for real it would most likely be published somewhere in English

FearPeteySodes

Seems sketchy to me.

JaHawk2009

JaHawk2009

I think it is a bit suspicious as well, but I figured it's worth a try. :)

WaaX

WaaX

I tryed it ! It's an lottery  ;)

x-M-x

x-M-x

smell that guys?

i, call  B U L L S H I T lol

Prosessori

Prosessori

Yep, i think its bullshit...

Anyone got code from there?

kaljo

kaljo

Sorry but i dont go to pages with .pt

Sr.Fox

Sr.Fox

I'm portuguese and I know this magazine. You need to buy it and you will receive a code. You enter the code in this website and if your the lucky winner, you will get 5 exclusives skins for AVP on PC. I have for PS3 so I wont buy it. And its not BS. One time, I won a Son Goku wig from Dragon Ball Z and a couple of months ago, I won a Sonic T-Shirt. Pretty cool.

Pirikato

Pirikato

Quote from: JaHawk2009 on Feb 17, 2010, 03:38:59 PM
This is courtesy of our friend Pirikato.
Quote from: JaHawk2009 on Feb 17, 2010, 04:00:00 PM
so am still awaiting confirmation of it's successful use.
Quote from: Sr.Fox on Feb 27, 2010, 05:44:31 PM
I'm portuguese and I know this magazine. You need to buy it and you will receive a code. You enter the code in this website and if your the lucky winner, you will get 5 exclusives skins for AVP on PC. I have for PS3 so I wont buy it. And its not BS. One time, I won a Son Goku wig from Dragon Ball Z and a couple of months ago, I won a Sonic T-Shirt. Pretty cool.
Exactly, it's not BS! ( ok so i dug deeper and i found it's only the 3 pre-order skins, i think what they meant is that they would be giving 3 skins to 5 ppl , something like that. Still, not total bullshit ;P ) , i used the code, thus subscribing in the event, so far i havent received an email regarding if i won the skins, AFAIK i probably didnt win them but it was worth the try.

PS: Didn't realise about this topic  :D

#6.0

#6.0

Pics?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed