The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 320,343 times)

Drone23

Drone23

Now that I think about it I can't think of a cooler map then the Nostromo in space, all the creepy corridors, and the tunnels, would also be cool seeing the mess hall, and other recognizable rooms from the film.

Same with the Alien 3 prison as in AvP2, but the Nostromo in space would be beyond awesome.. not even sure if a map like that is doable, would be a very hard map for preds no jumping whatsoever.

I personally can't wait to see some footage of a queen.. you know there's gonna be one..

Ghost Rider LSOV

There was such a map in the Alien's campaign in AVP99 where you were in a spaceship like the Nostromo. And there were scripted alarms when you killed more people.

Eldritch

Eldritch

That map was then remade into a multiplayer map by yours truly ;)

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quote from: Eldritch on Dec 03, 2009, 10:40:25 AM
That map was then remade into a multiplayer map by yours truly ;)

Wasn't much into mods back then, but if you do it again, then I will certainly play it.  ;D

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Ghost Rider LSOV on Dec 03, 2009, 09:18:11 AM
There was such a map in the Alien's campaign in AVP99 where you were in a spaceship like the Nostromo. And there were scripted alarms when you killed more people.

Ferrarco.

Ghost Rider LSOV

True. I had forgotten the name. :)

affinity

affinity

A complete Nostromo map would be sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuQyLbkAjic

Choirboy

Choirboy

Quote from: affinity on Dec 05, 2009, 01:00:21 AM
A complete Nostromo map would be sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuQyLbkAjic

Thats a really well made Nostromolevel indeed. I don't think it would be very well suited as a MP-map though. It's just to big, you would never find anybody. Plus marines would have a massive advantage with those loooong corridors.  ;)

Brother

Brother

We do have vents.

Xhan

Xhan

TEEERK EER VEEERNTS!!!!

What's Vents, precious?

MrBrokenTusks.

hopefully there will be a propper jungle map for predator hunt the one they  have now isint very jungly   btw i am talking about map from euro expo if that map was not a jungle i apolgize to me it looked like there was a lot of trees                       if it isnt a jungle does anyone know what it was called

Brother

Brother

There should be trees in a jungle. There was one called Temple and Mines ans some others I don't remember. The hive shown in the DX11 presentation looked good so I'd like to see the hive map. Colonies too.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

hive would be good for survivour and infestation me thinks      the one i was talking about was probably temple it had lots of fegetation and trees ;D

Sylizar

Sylizar

They've shown the levels Jungle and Temple.

Brother

Brother

Maybe this has nothing to do with anything but here it goes

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/105/1052600p1.html

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed