"New" screenshot

Started by ikarop, Aug 05, 2009, 04:28:50 AM

Author
"New" screenshot (Read 7,634 times)

Chopper predator

Chopper predator

Those aliens look and feel strikingly similar to me, i love those aliens.

dude63

dude63

That is @#$%ing sweet. Im not even gonna lie!

Inferno

Inferno

nice CONCEPT ART, not screenie xD

however, good post.

Chopper predator

Chopper predator

Quote from: Inferno on Aug 05, 2009, 05:18:37 PM
nice CONCEPT ART, not screenie xD

however, good post.

that's a screenie, not art.

Xhan

Xhan

Ah, the good old days when Aliens were the right size.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Size doesn't matter.  :-X (Sorry, could not resist)

Oh, who am I kidding?! 

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Awesome!! That would be great if they put up a XBL demo, before February...how about it Rebellion/Sega and Microsoft?

Chopper predator

Chopper predator

Quote from: Space Disc Jockey on Aug 05, 2009, 07:19:59 PM
Awesome!! That would be great if they put up a XBL demo, before February...how about it Rebellion/Sega and Microsoft?

Sorry but, what would Microsoft have to do with this?

Xhan

Xhan

They have to certify the demo.

dude63

dude63

Quote from: TJ Doc on Aug 05, 2009, 07:18:55 PM

Oh, who am I kidding?! 

Seriously? Don't let woman fool you!!!!!! Actually I don't mean to turn this into sex ed. But its more the width than anything. You could have a 1incher and if wide enough she would be satisfied. Of course..thats what my one girl that is a friend has told me. I have no idea why they feel obliged to share all their stories with me..its quite weird while i msitting there eating a sandwhich and up comes her storie..ITS LIKE WTF! IM @#$%ING EATING!!!!!!

OF course im still talking of aliens..come on now!

U.S. War Machine

U.S. War Machine

you know iv heard alot about how the speed of the aliens is to slow for now and how there worried about if the tail is gunna have a charge on it or if it is gunna be a death shot, but i think we can all agree that this picture makes the aliens look bad ass. in my honest opinion i think there working on the alien modles more then the predator its self i mean has anymore noticed how his face mask seems to be a bit long kinda weird looking in a way, idk maybe its just me. but anyway good find ikarop its a wonderful picture, and new to me.

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

I'm really liking the looks of these aliens. The differences in posture between the walking and crawling are excellent, and from the little bits we've seen in the trailers, have a stunning fluid motion as well. I'm still wondering if we'll be seeing other designs aside from the Warriors - not to mention what the Chestbursters look like.

I'm hoping that their faces have the more human-like mouths from Alien, rather than the alligator-like ones (I know the other's a Queen, but I couldn't find any other ones). Either way, I can't wait to start crawling through vents and taking out Marines.

X 8)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

What the heck's that weird zip thing on the rear of the cranium?

Quote from: LeoTPred on Aug 05, 2009, 11:47:14 AM
looks like skirmish mode

Why?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: dude63 on Aug 05, 2009, 07:47:11 PM
Quote from: TJ Doc on Aug 05, 2009, 07:18:55 PM

Oh, who am I kidding?! 

Seriously? Don't let woman fool you!!!!!! Actually I don't mean to turn this into sex ed. But its more the width than anything. You could have a 1incher and if wide enough she would be satisfied. Of course..thats what my one girl that is a friend has told me. I have no idea why they feel obliged to share all their stories with me..its quite weird while i msitting there eating a sandwhich and up comes her storie..ITS LIKE WTF! IM @#$%ING EATING!!!!!!

OF course im still talking of aliens..come on now!

I hear you.  :-\

But anyway, nice screenshot huh!?

dude63

dude63

Awesome screenshot!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed