Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 206,319 times)

Nukiemorph

I always figured David's face could be heavily damaged by the time we see him to cover up any aging.

David Weyland

David Weyland

I believe in uploading

I believe David uploaded his consciousness into Walter's body rather than physically imitated him
(The Temptation & then Covenant of the two androids is how I see it these dayz)

Possibilities endless

Huggs

I think he decapitated Walter, and left his head to just sit there alive for an eternity of immobility and nothingness. That's hell enough.

Regardless, Ridley probably means to use Walter to send any remaining engineers after David in the next movie. Whether David wanted it that way or not, we'll have to find out.

Baron Von Marlon

David looks older because he did a lot of experiments and one or two went wrong.

Or it's just wear and tear because he's an older model without self healing properties.

Quote from: David Weyland on Sep 17, 2021, 12:11:52 AM
I believe in uploading

I believe David uploaded his consciousness into Walter's body rather than physically imitated him

Possibilities endless

Ridley said in an interview David physically took Walter's place.

Evanus

I don't really mind Fassbender looking a bit older, you could already tell he aged a bit in Covenant as well. Seeing him back in the role would be worth it anyway.

David Weyland

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 17, 2021, 03:36:43 AM
David looks older because he did a lot of experiments and one or two went wrong.

Or it's just wear and tear because he's an older model without self healing properties.

I believe in uploading

Possibilities endless

I know but it's not feasible in the short time that passes

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 17, 2021, 03:36:43 AM
I believe in uploading

Possibilities endless

Yeah, Ridley called it a "cheat".

Quote from: Evanus on Sep 17, 2021, 08:03:34 AM
I don't really mind Fassbender looking a bit older, you could already tell he aged a bit in Covenant as well. Seeing him back in the role would be worth it anyway.

It does get tougher as each year passes though. You don't have that living-tissue-over-metal-endoskeleton that Terminator was able to exploit.

Evanus

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 17, 2021, 01:40:55 PM
Quote from: Evanus on Sep 17, 2021, 08:03:34 AM

It does get tougher as each year passes though. You don't have that living-tissue-over-metal-endoskeleton that Terminator was able to exploit.
Which is why they should hurry up and make that third prequel!  :laugh:

Or they could wait 30 years until de-aging technology is perfected so they can use it on a 70 year old Fassbender. Lol

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

I sometimes feels perfected now, when we look at some of the deep fake videos like Jim Carrey in The Shining. Just put Fassbender's face on a younger actor that sounds like him, and....

https://youtu.be/-ZRUZzZPGto?t=113

bigchap

Maybe Daniels could blast David in the face with some sort of chemical when she wakes up and somehow disfigures him. Unless of course Ridley just kills off Daniels and Tennessee off-screen like Newt, Hicks, and Shaw.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 17, 2021, 05:14:48 PM

I sometimes feels perfected now, when we look at some of the deep fake videos like Jim Carrey in The Shining. Just put Fassbender's face on a younger actor that sounds like him, and....

Aye! I know the man who can make it, and he was hired by Disney! omg omg!! 😍

:-X

Stitch

Or set it way in the future, so that it's not a prequel at all. Then have his android body age slower so that for his actual life span he looks really good. Have a flashback to what he did following Covenant.

Huggs

It's totally doable. They put Bruce Jenner in Resurrection like a year ago.

Baron Von Marlon

That deepfake stuff is gonna lead to some strange things in the future.
And years ago I read that at some point they're also gonna be able to recreate people's voices.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 18, 2021, 12:28:41 AM

That deepfake stuff is gonna lead to some strange things in the future.
And years ago I read that at some point they're also gonna be able to recreate people's voices.

There will come a sad day where video surveillance can no longer be trusted.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed