The Flash (2022)

Started by Shasvre, Jun 22, 2020, 06:48:10 PM

Author
The Flash (2022) (Read 6,823 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Was not ready for that, but that is some very welcome news. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

And even cooler news, Keaton. 8) Would love for his part to spin off into a Batman Beyond film.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: ace3g on Aug 20, 2020, 07:13:57 PM
https://twitter.com/Breznican/status/1296523284289187840
My two favourite Bat-actors, both playing Batman, in the same movie? Sign me up!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Announce that Aquaman is gonna be in this thing you cowards.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

This screams to me that WB doesn't think Miller can carry the movie.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 20, 2020, 07:40:42 PM
This screams to me that WB doesn't think Miller can carry the movie.

Honestly, I'm shocked that they didn't let him go after that video of him choking a fan.

I hope that the Keaton stuff is a sort of backdoor pilot setting up a proper Batman Beyond film that follows on from Burton's two films.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ace3g on Aug 20, 2020, 07:13:57 PM
https://twitter.com/Breznican/status/1296523284289187840

♬ Hello darkness my old friend...♬

All seriousness though, I'm fine with Ben Affleck as Batman... but I'm more excited with the possibility of Michael Keaton coming back!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Director Andy Muschietti talks about having Affleck as Batman. Says that Michael Keaton's role is substantial.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/08/ben-affleck-returns-batman-the-flash-multiverse-keaton

"His Batman has a dichotomy that is very strong, which is his masculinity—because of the way he looks, and the imposing figure that he has, and his jawline —but he's also very vulnerable," Muschietti said in an interview. "He knows how to deliver from the inside out, that vulnerability. He just needs a story that allows him to bring that contrast, that balance." Affleck got the script at the end of last week and agreed this week to join the project. "He's a very substantial part of the emotional impact of the movie. The interaction and relationship between Barry and Affleck's Wayne will bring an emotional level that we haven't seen before," the director added. "It's Barry's movie, it's Barry's story, but their characters are more related than we think. They both lost their mothers to murder, and that's one of the emotional vessels of the movie. That's where the Affleck Batman kicks in." "I'm glad to be collaborating with someone who has been on both sides of the camera, too," Muschietti said. "He understands."

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Oof, forgot Muschietti was directing this. Fingers crossed he has a really solid script that he's working with on this one, 'cause I really didn't care for the IT movies much at all.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 20, 2020, 07:39:52 PM
Announce that Aquaman is gonna be in this thing you cowards.

Even braver would be announcing that Amber Heard will be in it.

ace3g

ace3g

Flash panel starting now.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just saw some Flash and Keaton-Batman concept art. 8)

ace3g

ace3g

Please hope they stick with '89 suit in this concept art

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed