Started by Shasvre, Jun 22, 2020, 06:48:10 PM

Author
The Flash (2022) (Read 6,874 times)

ace3g

ace3g

Filming has wrapped

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just don't feel like DC has earned what they're trying to do here. They're still trying to race ahead.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You mean once again?

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 18, 2021, 08:29:55 AM
I just don't feel like DC has earned what they're trying to do here. They're still trying to race ahead.
I think it's kinda the opposite. They're trying to hit the reset button. They realised how well Crisis on Infinite Earths worked for CW, realised how much people love the legacy films, and are now trying to do a big reboot which combines new and old, and allows a fresh slate going forward.

The fly in the ointment is how well Zack Snyder's Justice League did, and whether or not that will be acknowledged or incorporated in any way.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

My gut tells me Miller's portrayal will be closer to Snyder's version than the theatrical JL.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Rumors of possible appearance of Wonder Woman in The Flash, although she could also be linked to Shazam: Fury of the Gods and Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom.

Stitch

Stitch

Supposedly the staff lanyard is the same as the one for Flash, so it's likely that. Pinch of salt, though.

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed