Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2022)

Started by Shasvre, Jun 22, 2019, 01:21:46 AM

Author
Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2022) (Read 5,966 times)

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

The first one had everything and 10 kitchen sinks so I don't see what they could explore next.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Give me more of the race of crab people please. 8)

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Voiced by John Rhys-Davies!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah, the first movie pretty much ransacked the bulk of Geoff Johns' run, and little bit of Jeff Parker's too.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

More dinosaurs from the center of the Earth, too.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Aquaman's mom hanging out in the dino dimension is basically the one thing they took from Jeff Parker's run. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEQSwgKB4ko/?igshid=1m5o85gguakxl

QuoteThank you to everyone who tuned into the DC FanDome yesterday! I promise next year I'll have splashy stuff to share, and I can't wait. Right now I'm in the early secretive stages of planning/designing #Aquaman2

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I very much look forward to more Manta. He was the most underused part of the first movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Practicing the Bernthal head rub, I see.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 06, 2020, 11:26:16 PM
I very much look forward to more Manta. He was the most underused part of the first movie.

Could have gone without him honestly what with all the Orm stuff.

Andrea90

Andrea90

Who's the director? Wan?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yes.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Starts shooting in June, under the working title "Necrus."

QuoteNecrus is the name of another underwater city. Unlike Atlantis, it has a more unstable status in the ocean – it only exists for very brief intervals of time and can never be found in the same location twice. Necrus' existence comes from an alien satellite that periodically enters Earth's orbit, as it moves through the galaxy. The city has previously went to war with Atlantis in the comics.

https://discussingfilm.net/2021/03/12/aquaman-2-eyes-june-2021-filming-start-in-uk-exclusive/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed