The Batman (2021)

Started by MudButt, Jan 31, 2019, 12:41:53 AM

Author
The Batman (2021) (Read 52,120 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Wweyland on Oct 15, 2021, 07:10:51 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 08, 2021, 06:31:05 PM
They've never shown us Thomas Wayne giving Martha a pearl necklace before.
They could explore who made the necklace.
Woooosh

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yep, still looks great. 8)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I won't lie, I got the chills from head to ass here, that's what I call a trailer !

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Yeah that got me pretty excited

Kradan

Kradan

QuoteThe Batman (2021)

Somebody change thread's title

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

If nothing else I really like the cinematography.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Trash Queen on Oct 18, 2021, 11:26:36 AM
If nothing else I really like the cinematography.
Cinematography looks amazing. Zoe Kravitz looks great, so does Jeffrey Wright. Still not convinced about Pattinson, and after Reeves' comments about Bruce Wayne being a "reckless rockstar in a decaying manor", I'm not sure he gets the character. Rockstar is not a descriptor I'd ever use for Bruce Wayne.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Zoe Kravitz looks super hot lol

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

To think we could've got this movie now... Damn it.

ace3g

ace3g

Another possible trailer soon...

Batman, The (trailer #4)   Parental Guidance   Nov 16, 2021   2:27   Warner Bros. Entertainment

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Plot details vía SlashFilm"Two years of stalking the streets as the Batman (Robert Pattinson), striking fear into the hearts of criminals, has led Bruce Wayne deep into the shadows of Gotham City. With only a few trusted allies — Alfred Pennyworth (Andy Serkis), Lt. James Gordon (Jeffrey Wright) — amongst the city's corrupt network of officials and high-profile figures, the lone vigilante has established himself as the sole embodiment of vengeance amongst his fellow citizens.

When a killer targets Gotham's elite with a series of sadistic machinations, a trail of cryptic clues sends the World's Greatest Detective on an investigation into the underworld, where he encounters such characters as Selina Kyle/aka Catwoman (Zoë Kravitz), Oswald Cobblepot/aka the Penguin (Colin Farrell), Carmine Falcone (John Turturro), and Edward Nashton/aka the Riddler (Paul Dano). As the evidence begins to lead closer to home and the scale of the perpetrator's plans becomes clear, Batman must forge new relationships, unmask the culprit, and bring justice to the abuse of power and corruption that has long plagued Gotham City."

https://twitter.com/slashfilm/status/1463555797313597447

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I want this movie so bad.

Immortan Jonesy

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

That's good to hear.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed