Alien: Isolation

Started by newbeing, Oct 21, 2013, 12:11:03 PM

Author
Alien: Isolation (Read 68,976 times)

SM

SM

She prefers to be called Queen Amanda The First.

As for Alien's perspective.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Oct 22, 2013, 12:02:54 AM
I first must say that I have never, ever, cried about a video game online.

Quoting myself there because, I have to say, seeing screencaps of this very website in the 'Making of Prometheus' blu-ray documentary gives me hope that maybe, please, someone in a position of power on this project is browsing fan sites like this one and getting a feel for how the fans, er, feel.

We don't need Amanda Ripley to get us interested. We already want the game. Playing as Ripley's daughter isn't icing on the cake, it's... something we don't want on the cake, on the cake. Did anybody here play 'The Thing'? It was a lot of fun, largely because it told its own story, and expanded the world of the film!

I bought A:CM on Day One out of love for the license. That'll never happen again. Make it good, CA. Tell us a story we haven't heard before. Also, instead of 'shooting through clones and marines', maybe try to scare the crap out of us... that would be an ALIEN game.

[EDIT: Also, if one of the NPCs is a hunky, strapping marine named 'McLaren', I will actually barf.]

DemonicD13

DemonicD13

I loved the thing one of the best movie tie in games ever.  ;D

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Where's my "Amnesia: Alien"?  >:(

This sounds pretty similar to the Amnesia style, except for the combat against humans -.-

Still have some hope for it, though.

SM

SM

Quote[EDIT: Also, if one of the NPCs is a hunky, strapping marine named 'McLaren', I will actually barf.]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

So Ripley's daughter encountered the Alien now? I'll throw that in the 'Hicks is still alive' shit-box now so I don't have to waste my time getting excited for this one.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 21, 2013, 10:42:06 PM
Um. Why did this never even cross my mind?

I feel like Telltale is the only developer who deserves the Alien license at this point. They could do some amazing things with it.

Thissssssssss.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I really don't know how I feel about this

Aspie

Aspie

Two words:

Development.

Hell.

aliens13

aliens13

The question is... it would be for PC?  ???

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Aspie on Oct 22, 2013, 02:03:18 AM
Two words:

Development.

Hell.

Two more words:

Wishful.

Thinking.

:'(

WickerMan

WickerMan

Why oh why can't we just get Aliens Crucible? That was actually a pretty neat and interesting concept and probably one of the most disappointing losses in the franchise. Especially after what we got instead.

Fingers crossed that some bad info got leaked.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Yeah, I wanna play as Ripley's daughter. That's a great idea! It makes sense with a little work...

OMFG! Kill me!

SM

SM

Lego should just open their license up to R rated franchises and be done with it.

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: SM on Oct 22, 2013, 02:52:48 AM
Lego should just open their license up to R rated fanchises and be done with it.

LOL WHA!?

Aspie

Aspie

Probably just a cell hone game based off Alien.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed