NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 833,885 times)

Vark_

Vark_

Yummy, these Ripley figures look great ! Hope Sigourney will give her likeness for those prototypes.

Honestly, I don't care about the cat. It's not a great piece, but if it's part of the package, swell, it will be displayed hiding behind Ripley's legs  ::).

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Dallas likeness is absolutely amazing.

Ripley is disappointing.

Dog Alien's likeness is damn good, exaggerated angry face aside.

Lethalp

Lethalp

I think ripley looks pretty good. Face is good likeness. However the spacesuits look "off"

Ripley (jumpsuit) and bishop for me. For the right price eventually the queen.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

I don't collect human figures so I'm going to just pick up the Dog and Queen figures.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Zenstoren on Jul 25, 2014, 06:11:59 PM
I don't collect human figures so I'm going to just pick up the Dog and Queen figures.

I have to agree. I was never keen on Human figures. they just don't appeal to me. even if they are of popular characters. I'm more interested in the aliens and preds.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I generally don't find human figure visually appealing enough to invest in, but I might pick up a Ripley figure at some point, if the price is right and I have some extra cash. I'm just hoping for the day we get some Kenner tribute Aliens figures.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The upper lip on the Dog Alien is goofy, otherwise it looks great.

Otter

Otter

I wasn't originally interested in Alien figures at all.  It was going to be Aliens all the way.

But seeing as Jones is only available with an Alien version of Ripley, I am considering picking up a big chap to go with her.  Now to decide on a Ripley... I'm leaning towards the space suit version, but not totally decided.

Why no powerloader at SDCC I wonder.

HALCION

HALCION

BTW, it's almost end of July , anyone know what's the situation with series 3?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

It's still coming, they showed it off at SDCC just a couple days ago.

HALCION

HALCION

Awaiting Bishop :)

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Quote from: HALCION on Jul 28, 2014, 04:39:41 AM
Awaiting Bishop :)

TUTORIAL PLEASE.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Well my NECA Big Chap took a tumble off the shelf today and its left arm snapped off at the elbow. Goddamnit.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 03, 2014, 11:05:24 AM
Well my NECA Big Chap took a tumble off the shelf today and its left arm snapped off at the elbow. Goddamnit.

Damn dude. Honestly why is it so difficult to keep these things standing? can't NECA include an Display stand with these guys with a translucent arm to hold the figure, like a tamashii display stand. they need to include them with the figures.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Mine stand perfectly fine. If you're having trouble keeping them from diving, buy 20 NECA stands on eBay for £10.99

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed