Demian Bichir Joins Ridley Scott’s ‘Alien: Covenant’

Started by Gazz, Feb 23, 2016, 12:21:45 AM

Author
Demian Bichir Joins Ridley Scott’s ‘Alien: Covenant’ (Read 11,856 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Infected on Feb 25, 2016, 12:08:39 PM
All these actors have the normal look of a normal worker kinda guy,
so Ridley is going for the hard working look guys like in Alien.

I also speculated on that possibility in McBride's thread. Bichir's inclusion seems to strengthen that theory. No pretty boys and girls here like in Prometheus, at least so far. Fassbender is a bot so he doesn't count.

QuoteSe we can expect a kind of reboot of Alien but with more gore and more mystery.

I'm hoping for a similar grunge and biomechanical aesthetic but a completely different kind of story.

426Buddy

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 25, 2016, 12:52:19 PM

I also speculated on that possibility in McBride's thread. Bichir's inclusion seems to strengthen that theory. No pretty boys and girls here like in Prometheus, at least so far. Fassbender is a bot so he doesn't count.

QuoteSe we can expect a kind of reboot of Alien but with more gore and more mystery.

I'm hoping for a similar grunge and biomechanical aesthetic but a completely different kind of story.

I feel the same, I do hope for a nice dose of horror this time out, was sorely missed in Prometheus.

Infected

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 25, 2016, 12:52:19 PM

More in depth of the real engineers and the xeno's more mystery more creepy enviroments,
give it a nice big two hour movie at least.
Undefineable Gigeresque statues and enviroments, things we dont understand with our logics.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed