PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW

Started by GrimmVision, May 20, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Author
PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW (Read 71,625 times)

RhubarbLeaves

The editor said recently on Facebook that he's still working on it so will hopefully be out later this year

The Necronoir

Quote from: RhubarbLeaves on Jul 17, 2021, 08:25:26 AM
The editor said recently on Facebook that he's still working on it so will hopefully be out later this year

That's good news. Presumably that means he's making additional changes to the version that was screened in Melbourne earlier in the year. Must be a compulsive tinkerer, like myself!

City Hunter Yautja

Will the Choas Ed of Prometheus have the scenes of the Engineer speaking and its longer battle with Shaw re-inserted into the movie?

RhubarbLeaves

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 24, 2021, 03:07:19 AM
Will the Choas Ed of Prometheus have the scenes of the Engineer speaking and its longer battle with Shaw re-inserted into the movie?

Yes definitely. Looks like it's basically an updated version of his previous edit which was very comprehensive and included both of those sequences. This new version is called the Ninth Circle Edition, previous one was Chaos Edition.

jorel04

Quote from: RhubarbLeaves on Jul 28, 2021, 08:20:44 PM
Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 24, 2021, 03:07:19 AM

Yes definitely. Looks like it's basically an updated version of his previous edit which was very comprehensive and included both of those sequences. This new version is called the Ninth Circle Edition, previous one was Chaos Edition.

I've watched it myself and used it for research for my fan fiction novel.  It's really good and I prefer it in relation to the original.  Of both compilation films, I prefer to watch the longer editions because, and this is weird to say, it makes more sense to me and fits into the universe better than the originals.

bigchap

I watched both of these last week. They're excellent! Great work!

BlueMarsalis79

Did he finally release the updates?

Valaquen

Quote from: Trash Queen on Sep 04, 2021, 10:04:28 AM
Did he finally release the updates?

I don't think so  :( Still eagerly awaiting the updated Prometheus.

BlueMarsalis79

Valaquen

Quote from: Trash Queen on Sep 05, 2021, 11:54:30 AM
Ugh pity.

I know. I've been waiting to show them to a friend all year.

City Hunter Yautja

Anyone know if the Ninth Circle and Chaos Editions of Prometheus will get a digital release?

The Necronoir

If you've read the pages up until this point, you know as much as we do. Really hoping it's still on the horizon.

City Hunter Yautja

I hope we get digital release. I want to be able to watch these new editions.

acrediblesource

I have a fan edit 2hrs 3minutes,37 seconds. It has an ending that has David's Monologue in his den of experimental studies short video. Is this the same as the Chaos Edition?

santa_oscuro

Has anyone watched the LV 426 edit of The Man Behind The Mask (TMBTM, fanedit web)?
Is there a lot of difference between these two?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed