More AvP3 Concept Art *Updated*

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 02, 2009, 12:02:08 AM

Author
More AvP3 Concept Art *Updated* (Read 7,218 times)

Corporal Hicks

Not too long ago we reported on a few pieces of concept art from Rebellion’s new AvP that had made their way online. Seems that fellow site Aliens Online had more hidden away in their gallery:

As well as the four we have up in our gallery, Aliens Online has an additional 7 new pieces of concept art including cross sections of a dropship and a crashed dropship on the surface of BG-386. Thanks to Doomsday for the tip.

EDIT: In addition to these 7 shots, AvPGalaxy is proud to present you with a further 7 exclusive pieces of concept art courtesy of local games guro Ikarop. You can find these in our gallery. We’ve also got 3 high-res copies of the PS3 controller layout posters used at EuroGamer Expo. You can see those here.

DOOMSDAY-1

LOOKS EPIC. EXELLENT!!!

Jekku

Jekku

I can see the thumbnails but I can't enlarge them on the site.  I will try later but this stuff looks great!

Rob

Rob

Nice pics! I love the Xeno Drone !!   ;D  

predalien27

The crashed dropship pic is the only thuing worth looking at.

boom

boom

Looks very cool. The predator with the red scratches on his mask looks awsome.

Xenomorphine

That upgraded dropship is interesting... Just a LITTLE bit pointless, because it seems like they only did it, almost purely to double the amount of weapons it can carry or fire (including twice the number of gun barrels), but nice to see they were trying to keep mostly faithful to the original concept of it.

Magnum

Magnum

Very good pictures and a good mix of predators, aliens, and humans.

predalien27

Well it does take place 30 years after Aliens/Alien 3 so I think most of the USCM's vehicle's would be changed.

Rob

Rob

Were did Chris P go ?

Chris P

Chris P

I'm right here dude, what's up?    :D  

Clovers

Clovers

I´m stil alive , Rob!   :D   My free net is dead... My comic stil in works. Rob is some Predalien  concept art from this game also online?

Rob

Rob

Chris P: Someone swiped your comment off & I asumed somthing's up no biggy.   ;D   How is your web site soming along ? I relly should visit it more    :)    Clovers: Hi long time no speak   :D   Sorry to her about your free net death hope it turnsout ok. can't wate to see your comic & there isn't any concept art of the Predalien online yet. i hope there will be.

ikarop

ikarop

@Rob There is. It's on our gallery.

Rob

Rob

Oh yes, Dave Dorman's Predalien I forgot about that Thanks ikarop   :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed