New Japanese TV Spot

Started by Darkness, Dec 07, 2007, 08:58:30 PM

Author
New Japanese TV Spot (Read 18,966 times)

turkish

turkish

lol whenever we see bad special effects in this movie everyone says, "it's not the finished product."  i can't wait to see the excuses when the film is released with the exact same visual effects.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Predator lives in this movie because in the game he lives and it shows predator leaving and one scence in a new trailer i garentee it

fjfgjhgf

fjfgjhgf

If the Predator lives, that'd be really, really gay.  The movie is already too pro Predator.  Games always have different endings from the movies, have you played ROTS?

plasmacannon

plasmacannon

Wurz | 07 Dec 2007 23:0830 Duel Blade, I haven't seen or heard one decent thing about this movie since it was announced. I can list a whole bunch of things that are bad about it just by seeing and hearing what has been released up until now. You people are putting all your faith into a couple of nobody directors aswell as a cast of nobodys. You say how can I be so hard on it when it hasn't been screened properly? How can you say it's going to be the best thing since sliced bread when YOU haven't even seen the whole movie? You're going to get people who either hate it or love it. But believe me when I say I hope I will be proved wrong about the movie being crap because I really hope I will be.      ::)   Say's the god of all production .

hisateru

hisateru

I'm fedup to read people who always complaint so much... i dun c any problem in those shot... and sommore..who tells u that lighting doesn't make a gud movie? Lighting is 1 of the amin factor in filmography... so think it twice b4 said it.. or dun try 2 be and expert here.... if u dun like da movie.. dun go and watch..is that simple.. dun talk rubbish here

bobcunk

bobcunk

it may be pro predator but one alien kill every one aboard a pred ship.

i was confirmed that chet emerging isnt the final cut aka its going to have glowing blood when emerge in theatre   :o  

JAWABONGA

JAWABONGA

I don´t like the predalienchestburster - it looks funny - but  not cool.  the avp  predalien chestburster had much more details - this one is chust brown and - i don´t know - maybe it would look beeter at trhe cinema

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

???   That Chestburster looks different. But better.

Anonymous

Anonymous

I think the predator should live i mean its so frekin gay how they kill them in each movie and how one predalien screws everyone over in the ship i hope Wolf lives    :'(  

Simmons Mic

Simmons Mic

fjfgjhgf If the Predator lives, that'd be really, really gay. The movie is already too pro Predator. ____________  The pred-alien kills all the predators on the ship! and the wolf will most likely die at the end of the film, plus in AVP two predators got killed by one alien! So i think its only fair to make it the predator's turn, plus there is only one predator in this movie, so if the wolf dies at the start of the film what you going to watch, and the all aliens have to die because of continity.  The Wolf stills get beaten up in this movie because of the 'med-kit' scene the bros talked about plus, he is going to die at the end because of chet.  P.S love your name lol Not!    :D  

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

If the wolf die's at the end of the movie, thats fine with me beacause predator's always die at the end of the movie, but if the predator lives (maybe a bit too pro predator) I suppose that would be a twist    ;)  

fgjfgj

fgjfgj

Getting beaten up doesn't count for anything.  This is AvP, not Predator Kills Aliens.  Aliens need to kill Predators to make it balanced.  Too bad the Strauses are so biased that a Hive of Aliens can't kill a single Predator.  There should have been multiple Predators in this film.

SHREK

SHREK

u say a hive of aliens cant kill a predator?? a hive of aliens couldnt kill ripley in aliens so.......

ghkg

ghkg

Dumbass, Ripley was backed up by 12 marines armed with advanced weaponry.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed