Crowe And Wierzbowski Are Dead

Started by SM, Aug 10, 2010, 07:18:12 AM

Author
Crowe And Wierzbowski Are Dead (Read 14,848 times)

AvPvTerminator

I thought that was really good. Nice job!

MrSpaceJockey

^ Quick, say "Needs moar attention"!

SpaceMarines

Force

Force

Ridiculously awesome. will be sharing this with many people!

MrSpaceJockey

I don't know why the first time I went through it I never noticed things like Crowe and Bowski shitting themselves or the webbing that appears out of nowhere. 

Effectz

Effectz

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Interesting. lol
But I'm pretty sure one of those guys flatlined, on screen in "Aliens" with blood oozing out the side of his mouth. Sure you can take liberties with the other guy as you don't know if the explosion kills him outright, but still. Unless you simply wanted to show how goofy fan fiction can be with this(and in that case kudos to you sir), this is pretty outlandish. lol

MrSpaceJockey

I'm sure they addressed this in the fiction, that the explosion damaged their health-indicator-thingies.

SM

SM

Quite.

Halfway through the first bit.

Quote"My ECGs all smashed up, so I'm guessing they think we're dead", Crowe explained as he broke Wierzbowski out of the resin caked wall.  He indicated some wires dangling down one side of his armour that ended in what used to be a small plastic box.

aliennaire

aliennaire

SM, you should definitely continue fanfic writing, I really enjoyed reading this collateral episode. In my point of view the escape from elevator scene was the most intence part of your story, when they were so close to salvage, and right the next moment Crow's foot is amputated (what gave me a shudder!)

I would be happy to read other episodes and fillers in between the established Aliens sequences!  :)

SM

SM

Coming soon...

DIETRICH AND THE SARGE AIN'T DEAD

MrSpaceJockey

We know. They're signs are low man, but they ain't dead.

SM

SM

Dude!!  f**king spoilers!!!!

chupacabras acheronsis

then we go back and write them!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed