Upper Deck Marine Dogtag Cards

Started by TheSailingRabbit, May 30, 2019, 06:41:18 PM

Author
Upper Deck Marine Dogtag Cards (Read 3,536 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Were dogtag cards made for each member of the Marines on the Sulaco? So far, I've managed to find Hudson, Drake, and Hicks, but haven't found anyone else. Do they not exist, or am I looking in all the wrong places?

I'm mainly looking for the blood types on the tags for writing purposes, not actually purchasing the cards.

Machiko Naguchi

They had at least 10 or so of them I think. I should have them all so I can check when I get a chance if you are interested.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Machiko Naguchi on Jun 17, 2019, 02:43:10 PM
They had at least 10 or so of them I think. I should have them all so I can check when I get a chance if you are interested.

That'd be great, thanks!

Machiko Naguchi

Sorry for the long wait, I got busy and forgot about this lol.

Lambert B
Parker B
Brett A
Dallas A
Burke AB
Bishop N/A (W? ;))
Hicks A
Drake B
Dietrich O
Newt O
Dillon A
Gediman O
Johner O
Vriess A
Christie O

These are all of the regular dog tags. There are some dog tag autograph cards that have a few others, but I don't own any of those unfortunately. It looks like Ripley, Hudson and Frost are the ones only on autograph form according to the checklist I looked at, but could only find the image for Hudson online.

TheSailingRabbit

I appreciate you doing this, thanks.

Hopefully, we get more cards like this for the future. I'll have to randomly assign types to the rest of the Marines until then.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed