Looking to Assemble Online Play Group for Alien RPG

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 06, 2019, 09:12:01 AM

Author
Looking to Assemble Online Play Group for Alien RPG (Read 4,603 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Yes, everything is going as planned.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 20, 2019, 09:36:54 AM
I've sent you a friend request.  :)

Accepted.

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Nov 20, 2019, 11:56:24 AM
Yes, everything is going as planned.

Now comes the part where there is inexplicably a kiwi on every ship, station and colony. :D

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic! Let's get this show on the road.  ;D

The Old One

The Old One

My TV is arriving on Monday, a day before. lol

Corporal Hicks

It's Thursday, Fiendish. You've got a few days!

judge death

Once I have the RPG book myself and all stuff with it I would want to join in and RPG :)

Corporal Hicks

We're already full up for the cinematic stuff, but I don't think the campaign is really limited so welcome to join in on that when we start!  ;D

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, more won't hinder us!

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Nov 25, 2019, 12:08:38 PM
Yeah, more won't hinder us!

Well, I don't know about that. I've played in and GM'd a good number of games, and there's a sweet spot for headcount that going beyond absolutely degrades the experience for everyone.

But that's not to say we can't have more than one party active in a shared iteration of the setting, with actions that effect each other. It'll just mean a very busy Shevvie or having more than one GM, with a little collaboration. Or even just multiple, unrelated groups.

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, you're right but I didn't mean go overboard.

razeak

For all that is holy, please have Fiendishly Inventive and Xenomrph roleplay scientist with opposing views on the black goo and record the sessions lol.

The Old One

The Old One

Please do not.

HuDaFuK

There was entirely too much off-colour humour in the session last Thursday for recording it to be a good idea :laugh:

[cancerblack]

I think that can be mitigated by getting it out of our systems in a pregame chat, presumably it'd be a tad more serious if recording anyway.

Dingbat

Hey! I'd be interested in participating if you ever have a free spot!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed