The Datamine Thread

Started by PAS Spinelli, Jul 07, 2020, 09:03:03 PM

Author
The Datamine Thread (Read 38,786 times)

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

New Plasma Caster models, with some edits to the loadout configs you can equip them on other classes

City Hunter's head, also added to the Elder like the Plasma Casters

Lone Wolf mode, previously implied to be the tutorial on the forums, has additional scenarios to it, possible new Single Player mode

All found by multiple people, both on Discord and Reddit

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 I love it!!! This is exciting news!!!!!!! More stuff the better!!!!!!!

The more predator options/skins/weapons we get, the happier I am! I really REALLY want City Hunter (P2) and Wolf (AVP-R)

Corporal Hicks

I think we all suspected them coming, but it's still reassuring. I'm sure we'll get them all eventually! One month at a time! They're a small team.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

A possible single player mode? Dear Lord let it be so! Fingers crossed. For the Predator I mean. I suppose it is possible as well it could be a mode where one fire team player goes against a Predator.

Stitch

Possible single player mode? Interesting.

PAS Spinelli

New datamined skins and facepaint

BlazinBlueReview

The Blood skin looks awesome. Definitely perfect for a Bad Blood Predator.

PAS Spinelli

City Hunter's hair

Voodoo Magic

It's funny. Until now, it seems everything that has actually been released... Dutch, Elder, Alpha, Samurai... all of them I believe never has had a discovered datamine for.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 09, 2020, 08:44:54 PM
It's funny. Until now, it seems everything that has actually been released... Dutch, Elder, Alpha, Samurai... all of them I believe never has had a discovered datamine for.
Funnily enough, we only found files for them now lol, tho Dutch has unused orange and black Halloween skin too, we also found the name listening for 87 Dutch in the files

SuperiorIronman

Datamines aren't always going to be things that are publicly available, sometimes you gotta dig for it. An explanation for this is that City Hunter might be easily found where Dutch or Elder just aren't. It really is just looking through the game's files to see what's there and some items are just more readily available than others. It's how people found the trophies during the trial, it's just in the files. Some things could just be buried or are included in later patches and could be removed. It's also possible that Dutch and Elder could've been in the files and people just missed them as while people looked through the files it's not really something people have been looking into until as of late.

I look at it kind of like how Sean Keyes remarks about the various Predator incursions, either we're finding more or Ilfonic is putting more into the game. They did also just go on vacation for a week so it's possible that they dumped a bunch of stuff in the files to get ready for the DLC drop.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jul 09, 2020, 11:52:37 PM

Datamines aren't always going to be things that are publicly available, sometimes you gotta dig for it. An explanation for this is that City Hunter might be easily found where Dutch or Elder just aren't. It really is just looking through the game's files to see what's there and some items are just more readily available than others. It's how people found the trophies during the trial, it's just in the files. Some things could just be buried or are included in later patches and could be removed. It's also possible that Dutch and Elder could've been in the files and people just missed them as while people looked through the files it's not really something people have been looking into until as of late.

I look at it kind of like how Sean Keyes remarks about the various Predator incursions, either we're finding more or Ilfonic is putting more into the game. They did also just go on vacation for a week so it's possible that they dumped a bunch of stuff in the files to get ready for the DLC drop.
I recall people finding General Grievous in BF2's files at least one year before he got added, and before that it had a bunch of Solo updates and stuff

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jul 09, 2020, 11:52:37 PM

Datamines aren't always going to be things that are publicly available, sometimes you gotta dig for it.

Yes, that's what mine.... means....

;D

QuoteAn explanation for this is that City Hunter might be easily found where Dutch or Elder just aren't. It really is just looking through the game's files to see what's there and some items are just more readily available than others. It's how people found the trophies during the trial, it's just in the files. Some things could just be buried or are included in later patches and could be removed. It's also possible that Dutch and Elder could've been in the files and people just missed them as while people looked through the files it's not really something people have been looking into until as of late.

People have been looking for Dutch since the beginning, especially after Arnold dropped that bomb of being involved with a Predator video game.

I just found the situation funny. No riddle solving necessary for my sake my good friend.  :)

Mr.Turok

For Fireteam, I wonder if there is something for new Fireteam hero classes like Dutch besides a young 87 skin.  I'm looking at you Harrigan, Isabelle, and Royce. Seems like these new stuff favors Pred for now and it got me a little worried.

The Shuriken

Is that really Scar's plasma caster? It looks a lot different from the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed