Cult, Bizarre & Obscure Entertaiming 😱🎨🎥👻

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Apr 12, 2020, 11:40:01 PM

Author
Cult, Bizarre & Obscure Entertaiming 😱🎨🎥👻 (Read 16,293 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

While I know there is an anime for everything  :laugh: I didn't know there was one about her in particular.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Robot Carnival ~ An anthology anime movie made by the creator of AKIRA Katsuhiro Otomo and has several shorts directed by various directors (1987)

NFSW...

The original Soviet version of the infamous "medical" film Experiments In The Revival Of Organisms (1940)

SAVIOR - Escape a Giant Mutant Purple Baby in this Freaky Asian Horror Game with Lots of Ways to Die

Baron Von Marlon

Immortan Jonesy

TV promo for a (1977) prog-rock musical concept album adaptation of HG Wells 'War of the Worlds', featuring Martian tripods attacking with the power of funky disco lasers.

https://vimeo.com/192275301

Some movies I need to watch. :laugh:

Spoiler

Some shorts  ;D

Spoiler

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 11, 2021, 02:20:55 AM
TV promo for a (1977) prog-rock musical concept album adaptation of HG Wells 'War of the Worlds', featuring Martian tripods attacking with the power of funky disco lasers.

Is this things existence news to you? It's like, an inescapable cultural touchstone here.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 11, 2021, 08:59:43 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 11, 2021, 02:20:55 AM

Is this things existence news to you? It's like, an inescapable cultural touchstone here.

Ridley Scott's towels: "What was the deal with the UFOs? What was the deal with the fish falling from the sky in the first year? I mean, these things happen."

Spoiler

(︶︹ ︺)👆 You see? this kind of odd thing happens. Don't be hard on me!  :'(

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Attack of the super monsters (1982) - kaiju movie made from chopped up episodes of Dinosaur War Izenborg.

https://youtu.be/4xtxQSD0RXM

Immortan Jonesy

I didn't know that there was a Japanese doomsday cult, and even an anime.  :-X

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

You should post more often here  8)

Kradan

I don't have so much weirdness in me

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed