Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 05:06:30 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 129,895 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Alien: Covenant teaser trailer is now online! The agonizing wait is finally over. After several days of teasing with production stills and unexplained numbers, the much anticipated trailer has finally hit the web!

This trailer is one of two that we know were screened to the press earlier in December. The embargo on the Showcase 2017 having now lifted, we’ll have more detailed recounting of the previewed footage over the next few days.

We will be updating our gallery with screen captures from the trailer and we’ll post a breakdown article in short order too. Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien: Covenant! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien fans on our forums!

whiterabbit

Time to open our presents!

Hard-R

Loving it!!!

Frank

Frank

Beautiful

Mike’s Monsters

Now, this has my attention. I'm very excited for this!

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

Complete galactic saturation.

First time I watched it, the Alien at the end had a Resurrection vibe that I didn't like.  Second time though, it was not really that obvious.

x-M-x

Kimo

Awsome.  ;D

KiramidHead

Damn, both Alien and Blade Runner are going full force with the awesome teasers. 8)

Inverse Effect

Dat Ending part xD

KiramidHead

Quote from: Guts on Dec 25, 2016, 05:19:54 AM
Dat Ending part xD

Not a threesome you want to be a part of. :laugh:

kaustin7

I think it looks great and I watched Prometheus again last night in anticipation...the "back burster" looks terrifying. The landscapes appear incredible.

I dig going back/forward to something that is similar to the original facehugger and appearance to the "Xenomorph." David also looks awesome.

I appreciate Prometheus, this looks like its going to cater to fans a lot more, similar to what Star Wars is doing, which is fine. Give the fans movies that they want.

Corporal Hicks

Well...that was intense, I thought. Loving the general vibe of that.

And Enoch, you were right on the money with that cover!

Kimo

Why is it if I watch a 2minutes and 14 second music clip on YouTube it seems like it takes forever to finish... But when watching this awsome Alien Covenant trailer that's the same length? It's over in seconds.  :'( Dam I want more.

The Alien Predator

WOW!

BRILLIANT!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed