What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 546,372 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Whatever else I could say about the UK government, the vaccine rollout here has been pretty fantastic, so fair play to them for that.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Broke a nail, shit.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Blah. Flu/cold all week, been annoying me. Took several tests to be sure, but yeah, just the normal flu. I hate being ill.

Kradan

Kradan

IKR?  When you're small being ill is so cool - you can stay at home and don't go to school, lay in the bed all day etc. But when you're growing up being ill starts to suck

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I feel even worse when I'm sick knowing that all my work is piling up and it'll be even worse when I get back.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, we've both been ill the last couple of weeks. Jenny especially, she actually went into hospital one day last week because she was struggling to breathe. Seems in the middle of a coronavirus pandemic she managed to catch something that isn't coronavirus, but basically has the exact same effects. She's alright now, it was mostly just antagonising her asthma.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Power is out.  :(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Caught a chest infection (luckily not Covid) But because we are short staffed i cant call in sick.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Still no power...Ugh

Could be worse...no snow :laugh:

Hey the power company just showed up on my street...help is here! Yay!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Can't get black pudding anywhere. I just want some pud and fried tomatoes dammit.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Black pudding drop incoming...

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

:laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Niece, sister and mother had a cold when I went to see them at weekend. So I've now got a cold. Only just got over one. I hate being ill.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Flush out that cold so stay hydrated.  Water, juice, or even warm lemon water with honey. 

Kradan

Kradan

Have 6 weeks of internship laying ahead of me

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed