What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 546,526 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sorry NA. :( Really hope she pulls through.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jan 21, 2022, 12:22:22 AM
I'm so sorry Jonesy, my condolences.

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jan 21, 2022, 12:31:20 AM

So sorry for your loss. 63 is way to young.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 21, 2022, 02:55:08 PM
I'm so sorry, Jonesy.  :(

Quote from: Stitch on Jan 21, 2022, 05:19:53 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 21, 2022, 12:02:11 AM
My father died at 63. RIP 1959 - 2022  :'(
So sorry to hear that. That's no age to die.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 21, 2022, 10:04:01 PM
So sorry to hear that, Jonesy. :(

Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Your condolences mean a lot to me. We gave my father a nice funeral, before cremating him.

Spoiler
[close]

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Bloody contractor keeps cancelling on me in regards to finishing the repairs and painting on my ceiling.
Of course none of you know about what happened with my flat ceiling, but there's a lot to explain, which i will do another time.

A girl I've been talking to and i thought things were gearing up has found out she's pregnant from a one night stand. So has called a halt to everything.

And Im so sorry to hear about your Father Immortan. I cant begin to understand how you feel

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I woke up with a headache, probably from excessive dehydration, found my account had no money in it. So I had to borrow some for a bus ticket, arrived at the hospital an hour and a half away, talked outside on the phone for an hour to my regular therapist- rough session. Went inside and my doctor's nowhere to be found and nobody notified me of their absence. Then I upset someone very dear to me by whining about this, instead of asking them what's on their mind, and ontop of all of this I have an appointment on Thursday that I don't know how I'm going to afford now, and with no goddamn portfolio deadlines for a project that I'm really not ready for to meet soon.

So yeah abysmal day and as usual it's my own f**king fault.

Edit: and I cut my finger open, superb.

kwisatz

kwisatz

I'm sorry for your loss, Jonesy.   :(

Immortan Jonesy

Thank you very much kwisatz.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 21, 2022, 12:02:11 AM
My father died at 63. RIP 1959 - 2022  :'(

Jonesy. I am so, so, so sorry. Sorry for you losing your Dad. Sorry for losing him so young. So just very sorry.

May 22, 2022, 09:31:12 AM

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 23, 2022, 01:01:21 AM
Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Your condolences mean a lot to me. We gave my father a nice funeral, before cremating him.

Spoiler
[close]

I'm glad it was a nice funeral. My father and mother were cremated too like your Dad. That was their wish. My mother wanted a funeral. My father wanted a party in his name, no funeral. But both were nice in different ways.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 29, 2022, 03:47:23 AM
Jonesy. I am so, so, so sorry. Sorry for you losing your Dad. Sorry for losing him so young. So just very sorry.

Thank you very much! 🙏🕊️

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 29, 2022, 03:52:10 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 23, 2022, 01:01:21 AM

Spoiler
[close]

I'm glad it was a nice funeral. My father and mother were cremated too like your Dad. That was their wish. My mother wanted a funeral. My father wanted a party in his name, no funeral. But both were nice in different ways.

I'm glad you fulfilled the will of your parents.  :)

My mother also wants to be cremated.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I have never encountered something so blatantly discriminatory as filling out this GRC Application.

Kradan

Kradan

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

My friggin right arm is busted. Yes, I'm right handed.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Ouch

Hope it heals quickly.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 02, 2022, 07:17:22 PM

Does that mean no painting for a while?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 02, 2022, 10:15:00 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 02, 2022, 07:17:22 PM

Does that mean no painting for a while?

Yes.

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Feb 02, 2022, 10:04:59 PM

Ouch

Hope it heals quickly.

So do I, but it seems like a small either deltoid or rotator cuff tear, so it quite possibly won't. Plus the doctors are all booked out for 3 weeks, and I can't afford to go private.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Night 2 and I still can't sleep.  July last year my best friend who I have known since I was 5 years old died.  Today is his birthday.  He would have been 41.  Dunno why I sharing this on here really...Guess I'm just feeling very sad.  I miss him.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed