What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 586,290 times)

Wysps

Wysps

Very slow healing  :'(  Best of luck Hicks.  Nailbed injuries are gnarly, but whoever sees you will probably assume you got it in some workshop making cool furniture or some sht, so there's that!

Kradan

Kradan

Any work at our university comes to a halt starting tomorrow 'cause not all of our tutors want to be vaccinated. That kinda sucks  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...I mean...it's understandable...

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

A good precaution. I know someone younger and healthier than me who spent a week in the hospital with Covid.

Kradan

Kradan

To clarify, I'm OK people not wanting to get vaccinated. I'm not OK with people forcing other people to get vaccinated

I'm myself not vaccinated. Not because I think vacciantion is useless, causes autism or some other bullshit. But because there's no guarantee it won't do more harm than help 'cause our country's health-care system is something to be desired

426Buddy

426Buddy

If it's the same vaccines the rest of the world is getting then it's definitely not going to cause more harm than Covid.

SiL

SiL

My parents in law survived Sputnik, Kradan; you'll be fine!

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: SiL on Sep 23, 2021, 12:01:18 PM

The movie ?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 23, 2021, 03:18:19 PM

The movie ?

:laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I had my jabs as soon as I was eligible.

Hell, Jenny had hers before they were even authorised for use, because she was classed as front line.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Still not able to get one any time soon here, regardless of opinions.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I got the J&J last March

Kind of wishing I had gone with one of the others...

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 23, 2021, 08:01:11 PM
Still not able to get one any time soon here, regardless of opinions.

You guys still don't have vaccines yet?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Pfizer's the only option here for now, although it's so booked out in my age group that Novavax will likely be available not long after my turn rolls around, it's tempting to wait the extra month or so because I'm hearing good things.

But we'll see how the easing of regional lockdowns here goes, there's a fair chance we just have Covid here now and if it's out and about for good that makes any wait less attractive.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 23, 2021, 03:18:19 PM

The movie ?
That too :laugh:

They didn't like it, but they survived.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 23, 2021, 08:09:11 PM
You guys still don't have vaccines yet?

The rollout has been comedically slow. For those under 65 or not "frontline workers", the option to get vaccinated only came into play about six weeks ago, and our recent lockdowns didn't help. Supplies are also so low that everyone I know in my age category who's booked in has been scheduled for december or january. Thankfully my dad's old and has had his.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed