AvP Galaxy Drunk Tank

Started by Space Sweeper, Apr 18, 2012, 10:55:45 PM

Author
AvP Galaxy Drunk Tank (Read 84,884 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 21, 2012, 05:48:43 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 21, 2012, 05:31:34 AM
okay guys we just did teh f**king podcast haha an dit swas f**king awesemom and we want thank youn for your quotsestions they waer like full disuciossions out of littl questuins but verty ogood ones.

awesome and thenanks.

Can you guys really not spell correctly when you're drunk or are you all just being goofy? I can be drunk to the point of blackout and not spell that bad.

I call bullshit
okay

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 21, 2012, 05:51:41 AM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 21, 2012, 05:48:43 AM
I call bullshit

I've been listening to them for about an hour and a half and the sound pretty wasted to me.

Oh, I'm sure they are tossed. I just don't know anyone who spells that poorly when inebriated. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but i'm just saying. That aside, I wish I was out there drinking with you fun folks  :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

haha wel we reciorded like all of it fromt he next podcaatst.  :)

Effectz

Effectz

Anyone ever see that vidoe called ''Thats life''It's on Vimeo,just google it.It's NSFW so be warned.

Keg

Keg

I think some people will try and make their posts look more stupid to appear pissed but people genuinely do spell things wrong when theyre hammered. Not because they lose the ability to spell correctly, but because they hit the wrong keys and theyre either too pissed to care or because they just don't notice. How many drunken text messages have you sent or recieved that you have to dechiper in the morning? Exactly.

Anyway I doubt I'll post much on here when pissed because the only time I would, would be after a night out and 9 times out of 10 the computer has been switched off and the internet turned off (the lights on the reuter piss me off) so when I get back I don't bother with the internet.

Shame because I'd probably post some ridiculous rants while pissed and re-read them in the morning for a chuckle.

Vakarian

Vakarian

{Falls out of bed groaning and clutching head in pain}

Well...Last night was...how should I say? Eventful?

This was me before things got started, I look somewhat normal...
Spoiler
[close]

Then after quite too many drinks later I started jumping around like a twat.
Spoiler
[close]

Then this happened...

Spoiler
[close]

I have a shit ton of more photo's on my camera but I don't have the time to upload right now. Away to watch the football and start on my recovery drink.

;D

bioweapon

bioweapon

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Apr 19, 2012, 06:42:32 AM
sups negraws happy wesneday wooo hey look wat i found

http://jessemoynihan.com/?p=11
o shit o shit o siht its the best comic boock ever MAYBE?!? !

it makes me think aboru the world

i loving so far im in page 18 no mames guey esta bien loco  :D

this should be weed&drunk

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

just watched ALIUMS with Sharp Sticks and Space Sweeper whilst drinking beers and taking names

not even going to elaborate on this any further

still the best movie ever with Lance Henriksen and a knife

GATORADE ME BITCH

Vepariga

Vepariga

Just got back from town from the clubs was SHIT

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Bad Replicant on May 03, 2012, 09:16:54 AM
just watched ALIUMS with Sharp Sticks and Space Sweeper whilst drinking beers and taking names

not even going to elaborate on this any further

still the best movie ever with Lance Henriksen and a knife

GATORADE ME BITCH
YEH! Dat was fun, washin't it Gush!?

Quote from: Vepariga on May 03, 2012, 11:12:04 AM
Just got back from town from the clubs was SHIT
This is one of my favorites... I love how it's not even complete.  :laugh:

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm a little bit drunk at the momnt.e Have quite a few firesn with me, some are asleep. Actually, one is asleep. Watchin Space Odyssey, and ate some chicken wings, and I'm a bit tipsy and my fingers are tingling, and we're listening to MGMT at th emomtn. Actually, then we listened to Ben L'Oncle Soul's cover of Seven Nation Army, then some Piumped Up Kicks, and now some Black Keys. Having some good coversations. it's great. Fantastic evening. I'm even spelling most of these words right! It's great! So, yeah, rum and coke and a bit of root beer with some chips and munchies and pizza and chicken wings makes for a great comibinatoion. Plust Everlasting Light and some Hal 9000 and Dave Bowman action. With the Star Gate. And Discovery One. And Space Station One. With a few Russians on it. This was a great eveing. My foot is resting on a giant teddy bear as I liesten to my friends talking to each tother. This has been a very god day. I am enjoying myelf my. My face is tingling as well as my extremeties. This was good. I'm glda I did ytis. I think I'm nearing the end of my rambling. Might liesten to Kinks later. Don't know. It's a great surprist. I'm looking forwards to finding out what's going to happen! I cshoudl play my guirat, maybe, but that would be bad at the moment, cause it's late. And I'm stlil surprsistes at how may words I'm spelling correctly. And how many I'm gett wrongin. This is fatntastic. I wish you all could be heard. I love you all. Love SpaceMarines, aka Jack Edwards. That is my real name. I've said that before, but I think it deserves repeateing. I have Xbox. I lke ;laying with you guys there. But, in the meantime, I've got to talk to my friends here in the real life, because none of you are actually real. You just exist in the internests. EExcept maybe some of you are real, but I'm not sure I believe tat becasue I've never actually seen anym of you. This is funny and great and runk and root beer and giant teddy bear and smiley face and uTorrehnt ajnd theii jfeio;awfiejafiewja;. That was just gibberish, wasn't actually tring to say anything. Just typing. SHould join my friends again. Okay, I'll got do that, if you guys wasnt me to leave, which you do, so I' will. becasue you want me to.

Goodbye.

Love, SpaceMarines. And the Black Keys. Tighten Up just started. f**k yea.

Effectz

Effectz

Lmao,I read as far as MGMT then went f**k that theres goin on! Im still up drinkin and its 9 am think ill be up drinkin for another 12 hours,the football is on at 5 so a few of us gonna watch that.What.did you drink Space rines,drank a tray of bulmers a few tequilas slammers while on crutches ha,now Im drinkin hackenberg,12 for 15 euro!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Rum! And Guiness! But Mainly Rum! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Effectz

Effectz

As long as its spiced rum,and guinness from the tap please Dont say ur.drinking it from the can,it tastes so bad,the.widget(ball) in the can is a lie!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It is a lies. The can was not very good. The rum was spiced, I think . He who controls the spice controls the univers, as they say.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed