OBJECTIFICATION THREAD: The Female Body

Started by xenoguy12, Jul 17, 2007, 03:59:33 AM

Author
OBJECTIFICATION THREAD: The Female Body (Read 5,652,271 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

bewbs!!  :D YAY!

SM

SM

Well an attempt anyway.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Nov 10, 2008, 11:37:29 PM
Quote from: The Son of Paragus on Nov 10, 2008, 11:31:30 PM
Well like i said,  i am not into muffs :P but i can like women in a non sexual way ^^

Still i wonder why he made the fuss about people reacting to his gf
Oh, good for you! Actually a little envious of you right now since this topic doesn't make me feel very proud being a heterosexual man.

Who needs pride when there's so many hot girls out there?

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

Quote from: The Son of Paragus on Nov 10, 2008, 08:31:39 PM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Nov 10, 2008, 06:22:52 PM
Quote from: Two-Stripes on Nov 10, 2008, 04:33:58 PM
she's 17 u dirty f**k

17, 13, what's the difference?

XD

But anyways, like said before, i just wonder, why did you post a pic of YOUR girlfriend... and well im sorry but on a pic like that on a mainly men forum... i wonder what you'd expect people to say, no worries, dont fear me i aint fancying muffs but i am not surprised even with posts like huol's....

b/c i actually have a girlfriend dumbass (i seriously doubt most people replying to this topic have one). this is a topic about women people on this site think are "hot".... is it not?
now tell me if this makes sense, u f**king prepubescent minded lil shit: i find my girlfriend hot. i find a topic asking who i think is hot. I RESPOND.
¿comprende?
i think you could have figured that out by urself if u had really tried... but who really thinks much these days, right  ;D

now of COURSE i expected people to say STUPID shit. i mean its a goddamned AVP site. there are going to be some inbred childish motherf**kers around, like "That Yellow Alien" for example. well here's my turn to ask a question and see if you can't answer it for me, kay?

if some idiot like that can talk shit and say whatever pops into his little, puny brain-why can't i respond in kind?

implying that sex with a 13yr old girl is totally cool and ignored but i get blasted for calling out some asshole who said some dirty childish bullshit about my girlfriend? wow. haha-just WOW
::) ::) ::)

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

The man doesn't have a broken funny bone in his body.

-Joker

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Nov 10, 2008, 11:18:35 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 10, 2008, 09:15:37 PM
That's OK. In Canada, she's above the age of consent.

I'm moving to Canada.
why's that now? b/c 13yr old girls are all you can get? :'(
sounds like ur too much of a loser to score a chick old enough to realize what a piece of shit you are.
:-*

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Two-Stripes on Nov 11, 2008, 03:25:10 AM
implying that sex with a 13yr old girl is totally cool and ignored but i get blasted for calling out some asshole who said some dirty childish bullshit about my girlfriend? wow. haha-just WOW
::) ::) ::)

Ya, but see, the difference is that you brought it upon yourself. That is why you got blasted. You post a pic of your hot girlfriend, guys make comments as expected, and you call them out on it. We blasted you because you shouldn't be complaining when you are at fault for it.

Now go and delete that picture so you can stop your bitching.

Nobody

Nobody

Quote from: Two-Stripes on Nov 11, 2008, 03:29:21 AM

I'm moving to Canada.
sounds like ur too much of a loser to score a chick old enough to realize what a piece of shit you are.
I'd say just cool it before you get thos topic locked and yourself put into shame.
You are making an ass of yourself, just let it drop.

SM

SM

QuoteThe man doesn't have a broken funny bone in his body.

He does have a girlfriend though.  And they say women are attracted to someone with a sense of humour...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Two-Stripes on Nov 11, 2008, 03:29:21 AM

I'm moving to Canada.

A) You obviously missed the joke.
B) You're a moron.

That Yellow Alien

No, I wasn't joking, I'm full blown pedo. The younger the better. Totally smooth, it's perfect.

SM

SM

Dude!  There's a line!!

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Nov 11, 2008, 02:16:57 AM
Quote from: Two-Stripes on Nov 10, 2008, 04:33:58 PM
buddy-you're still a disgusting unworthy piece of shit. have a nice day. ;D
If you didn't want comments like his, maybe you shouldn't have posted her picture?  Just a thought.

Quoteregardless of her age i seriously doubt you've ever gotten anything near her "level".
What level would that be, exactly? ;D
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/4874/0342dx1.jpg

wow you got into my photobucket and found a picture i took of my girlfriend making a silly face.... and you think what? you have ANYTHING on me?
you stupid piece of shit! HAHAHA  :D
omg, really? that's your reply? lol-lets see some pictures of you buddy. please, pleeeeeeeeease post me something! i really want to see what a lonely inbred faggot motherf**ker like yourself looks like! i totally know you won't but god, that would really make my day....

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Nov 11, 2008, 03:36:16 AM
No, I wasn't joking, I'm full blown pedo. The younger the better. Totally smooth, it's perfect.

I was responding to Two-Stripes.

That Yellow Alien

I know, and I was responding to you. I had to get one last pedophile joke in.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed