OBJECTIFICATION THREAD: The Female Body

Started by xenoguy12, Jul 17, 2007, 03:59:33 AM

Author
OBJECTIFICATION THREAD: The Female Body (Read 5,592,613 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Nov 10, 2023, 02:35:23 AMSlaanesh is pretty hot not gonna lie

Remember that Slaanesh is also the Prince of Chaos and has big plans for your purty mouth once you bend the knee.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 10, 2023, 06:12:31 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Nov 10, 2023, 02:35:23 AMSlaanesh is pretty hot not gonna lie

Remember that Slaanesh is also the Prince of Chaos and has big plans for your purty mouth once you bend the knee.

[cancerblack]

Daemonettes aren't gay, you just have to be a tubro-chad to not get Hellraiser'd by them.

Slaanesh is 666% gay though.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 10, 2023, 06:28:22 PMDaemonettes aren't gay, you just have to be a tubro-chad to not get Hellraiser'd by them.

Slaanesh is 666% gay though.
So it make me 334% straight, that mean I'm still straight... right?

[cancerblack]

I suppose it depends how you see your own sexuality.

Slaanesh is definitely not a bottom though.

Shinawi

LastSonofKrypton

It's not gay if you do it. It's gay if you like it.

Slaanesh to Fulgrim - Probably

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

oduodu

Slutty Badger

Kimarhi

^somebody ban this person plz.

[cancerblack]

Nah they're genuinely contributing most of the time. The fur thing is whatever at this point.

Kimarhi

I wasn't serious in case I haven't been around enough lately for people to remember/know. 

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jan 16, 2024, 11:12:35 PMI wasn't serious in case I haven't been around enough lately for people to remember/know. 

And I like being contrarian at every turn, I think we're fine lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed