Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 386,286 times)

Local Trouble

I can't even imagine how much easier high school would have been if we'd had the internet back then.

Kradan

Kradan

I can't wait for the time when I will be able to say: "Well, in my time, we didn't even have flying cars ! We used to move only in 2 dimensions ! Duh"

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 04, 2021, 08:14:04 PM
I can't even imagine how much easier high school would have been if we'd had the internet back then.

I'm of a mind that Internet creates as much problems as it solves

Local Trouble

What would you do without YouTube?

Kradan

Kradan

Idk, if it didn't existed I wouldn't feel bad about not having it

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 04, 2021, 08:27:02 PMI'm of a mind that Internet creates as much problems as it solves

This.

I often find myself wondering if people are getting stupider or if the internet has just made it easier for the morons to congregate and be heard.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 05, 2021, 11:00:34 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Oct 04, 2021, 08:27:02 PMI'm of a mind that Internet creates as much problems as it solves

This.

I often find myself wondering if people are getting stupider or if the internet has just made it easier for the morons to congregate and be heard.

Both?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 05, 2021, 01:29:12 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 05, 2021, 11:00:34 AM

This.

Both?

Yup. I miss the internet being too difficult/annoying for most people to use. There was such a diversity of websites and niche content, now it's all aggregated onto the big ones and places like this are rarer and rarer every day.

Darwinsgirl

Suffering

whatever the cause...

Immortan Jonesy

I know there are much worse things in the world, such as Vladimir Putin.. but Bank Queues! Actually every form of bureaucracy in general. >:( Gosh what a day I had. It was like a live-action of Kafka's writings. 😭

Kradan

Kradan

I can relate to that

Local Trouble

The "chef's kiss" fad.

Immortan Jonesy

I'm a quietist misanthrope

Kradan

Kradan

Nah, that's me

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I know what you're going through in your country (not to mention how f**ked up the world is), but oh boy, if you only knew how misanthropic can I be in real life, and even here at AVPGalaxy. I hate a lot of people you like, with a pasión 🌹and I only restrict myself to avoid being banned. 🤣

I'm staying because thanks to the great work of Hicks and his staff, this is one of the safest nerdy communities. 🤓

Kradan

Kradan

Wow, I would like to know who these people are now

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed